The weird wake up

Tom's p.o.v

I woke up and my average headache stabbed my brain. I stood and slowly stumbled to my closet. I got dressed in my usual blue jeans, gray shirt, and blue hoodie. I messed with my hair a little, and then saw a pair of purple horns sticking out of my head. I sighed thinking, "why do I have to be this way?" I then looked at the clock. My 'eyes' widened as I realized that I was 5 minutes late for breakfast at Edd's. I quickly hid my horns with my large mess of hair, grabbed my phone, keys, and wallet, and rushed out to the next room. I knocked on the door and it was soon opened. I waved and apologized to Edd for not coming in time. He forgave me and we ate bacon, toast, and drank orange juice. Well except for Edd, he drank his average Cola. After breakfast, we sat on the couch and watched a show. It was boring until we heard a knock on the door. Edd stood up and opened the door. All ours eyes widen as we saw someone that I never wanted to see again stand in the door way. "Hello old friends."

Tord's p.o.v

Edd let me in and saw that Tom was glaring at me, I couldn't blame him. I did blow up his and the others house, but he blew up my eye and my arm, which I had to replace with a robotic arm. "So," Matt started. "Why are you back Tord?" I shrugged. "I wanted to say hi, I'll be leaving soon. I was wondering if I could stay for a little bit, and then leave b Saturday." Edd looked down at the Cola he drank and soon alley a sigh escape his mouth. "Fine, but only to Sunday or sooner." I nodded.

Hey guys! Sorry it's short. I really wanted to post something. I said this would be out of Wednesday, but I had a concert and homework that took a lot of my time. The writing isn't the best, but at least it's something.😊