Where could he be?

Matt's p.o.v

It had been three days since Tom disappeared and so has Tord. Edd has been very sad and depressed. "I should of never trusted Tord!" He said on the third day. He was crying on the couch. I  looked at him and asked, "do you want a coke." He shook his head. "Not even a coke can make me better." I was taken back by this and sighed. I sat next to him and hugged him tightly. "We'll find Tom soon. I promise." Edd then whipped his tears. "T-thanks Matt. I'm just really sad because it's my fault h-he's gone! I should of never trusted Tord!" I put my index finger up to Edd's lips and shushed him. "We didn't know that Tord would kidnap Tom. It's not your fault, trust me. Now what about I get you a Cola and we watch a movie for a little bit?" He nodded and I smiled. I grabbed him a Cola and we watched a happy movie so he could get his mind off Tom for a little.

(I figured why not put a little MattEdd because it's a cute ship. Okay back to Tom and Tord!)

Tord's p.o.v

I led Tom through the base and into a lab room. There was my main scientist, Amy. She smiled and wrote on her paper that was clipped to a board.

"Good morning Red Leader." She welcomed me. "Good morning Amy."

"I see you brought Thomas with you today."

"Yep. I figured that after three days of testing we should get to the real physical stuff."

Any nodded. "Bring him over here." She led us to a large cage that was in the middle of the room. It had steel metal bars and a metal door that had to be opened with both a number password in a key pad and a key, that Amy held on her belt. She opened the metal door and we shoved Tom inside, after taking the handcuffs off. I figured not to put the chain in because I was to lazy. We locked the door and I talked to Amy and 5 other scientist's. I looked back at Tom, and he was glaring at me. I figured he was confused and angry by the way he looked into my grey eyes. We finally stopped talking and walked over to the cage. Amy grabbed Tom's arm and held up a syringe. She stabbed the liquid into his arm and signaled for every one to stand back. We all stood at least five feet away from the cage and watched as the liquid forced him to turn into the monster he was. He groaned in pain and it soon became screams, then roars. I watched as he grew larger and purple fur started to grow into his body. His hands and feet were replaced with furry paws with long claws. A long tail grew larger and larger. A pair of horns stuck out of the top of his head, his eyes morphed into one, his ears became furry like wolf ears, and he couldn't talk, only make small animals noises. When he was done, he was at least a foot taller than me, and I was 6 feet tall! He stared at all of the scientist as Amy signaled them that they could examine Tom. I asked Amy what the monster was. "Well to my calculations from the blood sample you gave me yesterday, toms monster is a mix of a dog, cat, deer, wolf, lion, and fox. The monster part though is unknown. I think we are the first to find it." She replied. I nodded and looked as Tom's cage was surrounded by scientist's. I commanded them to let me through and told Amy to open the cage door. "But what if you get-" "if he lays a claw on me, I will shock him." Amy sighed and unlocked the cage door. I walked inside and saw Tom look at me with his huge black eyes (I know that the monster has one eye but in this fan fiction he will have two) I signaled him to come to me. He growled at me so I grabbed the remote and pressed the button with no hesitation. Tom whimpered and covered his face with his paws, while laying on the ground. I pressed the button again to stop the pain and then looked Tom straight in the 'eyes'. "Come. Here. Now!" I said. He whimpered and stumbled over to me. I signaled him to get to my height. He did as I said and bent his head down. I put my hand in his snout and softly let said, Good boy." He narrowed his eyes after I said this, but didn't growl. "Let me take a good look at you Thomas. We need to take notes and you are being no help." Tom kept silent, since he couldn't talk. I told him to lay on the ground. He did and I climbed on his back. I then examined his fur, horns, ears, and then snout. Amy took notes as I told her what to write down. After an hour of work, we turned Tom into his normal self. I put on his handcuffs and walked him to his glass cage we called his room. When we went to the room, I gave him a plate with three strips of bacon and locked the door. "See you tomorrow puppy." I said before I left.