Tom!

(Sorry for any grammar errors and/or spelling mistakes)

Tord's p.o.v

"Tom! Tom please! Don't leave me, PLEASE!"

(Earlier that afternoon)

I bit into some bacon, with Tom beside me. I handed him some bacon and he ate it. "Thanks Tord." He thanked. "No problem." I said, smiling a bit before biting into another piece of bacon. Soon after, the alarm went off. I almost fell off my seat, but I luckily caught myself. "What the hell is going on?" I ask as Paul ran by. "The Silver Team's attacking!" He yelled. He then ran off. "The silver team?" Edd asked. "They are one of the color teams. They're known to be one of the most neat teams there is. Now come on!" I said, running off. Then I realized something so I stopped, turned, and faced Matt, Edd, and Tom. "This'll be your guy's first battle. So please stay low! I don't want anything to happen to you." I said. "Alright, Tord- I mean sir." Tom said. Edd and Matt nodded in agreement. I nodded to them and we ran off.
   I ran out and saw blood get shot up. People screaming and yelling. I grab my gun and ran out into the mess. I was soon pushed to the ground by a large man who was wearing a silver uniform with blood staining it. He held me down by my jacket's collar. He snickered as I glared at him. I then kicked hard on his chest, forcing him to fly back. I picked myself up and saw him running back to me before someone ran up and punched him in the face causing him to fall to the ground. Blood burst out of his nose. I looked at who saved me and saw that it was pat. The man looked up at us and saw that he was outnumbered, so ran off. "I'll cover you. Go try to find Dan!" Pat yelled. I nodded and ran off. Dan was a blonde guy with the same uniform as the others. He was the silver leader. Unlike his soldiers, he carried around a laser gun. I soon made it out of the room when I saw a silver solider run in there for defense. I ran after and found myself in the garage the red army kept our tanks. I stood still as silence over took me, the only sound was the yelling coming from outside. Soon a voice broke the silence.
"Hello Tord." The voice sent a shiver down my spine. I spun around and saw Dan standing there, staring at me. Dan was an inch taller than me, so I was staring up at him. "How are you, Tord?" He asked, tilting his head sideways. "You have no permission to call me that." I said, gripping the gun tighter, in my hand. "Fine then, Red leader." He said. "Why are you here?" I asked. "Rumor has is that you have a new 'pet'." He walked off and checked his nails. "Rumor has is that you have a new 'pet.'" He said. I could tell that he knew my eyes widened because I could barely see an evil smirk on his face. "W-what?" I stuttered, not knowing what to say. He whipped around and stared into my eyes. "Give him to me and I'll end this." He said. "You can't h-have him!" I yelled.

Tom's p.o.v

"You can't h-have him!"
I could barely hear Tord yell through all the screams in the battle field. E sounded hurt and scared. "I'll be back." I said to Edd. "Wait. TOM STOP!" He said. I didn't listen. I ran off and tried to find where Tord was. Soon I found myself in front the garage door. I looked into the little window on the door. I saw Tord in front of this tall blonde guy wearing a white polo shirt. I could barely hear their conversation. Tord look uncomfortable in front of this guy. This guy scared him. I started to feel anger rise inside of my small body. I felt my ears grow larger as my tail grown out of my waist. My finger nails grew into claws. The guy said the words, "this is your last chance Tord. Give him." Tord ten replied, "never. I'll never give you him." The guy laughed. He then pulled out a gun and pointed it to Tord while saying the words, "you leave me no choice then." My eyes widened and then narrowed in fear. I kicked open the door, still in my half form. The guy and Tord looked at me. The guy smirked and lowered the gun. "Don't you dare shoot him!" I roared.
Tord's p.o.v
"He's hideous. He's perfect." Dan said. My eyes widened and then I turned to Tom. "TOM, RUN!" I yelled. Tom looked at me with confused eyes. "GO!" I commanded him. He then looked scared so he ran off, on all fours. Dan pushed me to the ground and ran off, but I was able to grab onto his ankle and pull him to the ground. He turned to me, anger in his eyes, and then shot my arm. I yelled in pain. Luckily, he shot my robotic arm, but it also hit my skin a bit. He was able to get out of my grasp and ran off for Tom. I stood up and ran after him. I lost him until I heard Tom scream in fear. I ran after the noise and saw Dan walking up to Tom, who was against a wall. "It's okay little kitten. I'm here now." He slowly brought out his laser gun. "TOM!" I heard someone yell. I looked over and saw Edd helping Matt, who looked passed out. He was covered in blood and scars. Edd was covered with blood, but it wasn't his own. He was tearing up. "Who the hell-." This was my chance. I ran to Dan and tackled him to the ground. I punched him and yanked the gun out his hand. I lost grip of it, through, and it went sliding away. Dan kicked my leg, trying to kick my stomach, and it made my wince in pain. Dan then punched my face and grabbed my shirt. He then threw me off him. He ran to the gun and picked it up, pointing it to me as I sat up. "Why do you have to be so tough to persuade, Tord?" He said. "Good bye- OW!" Tom had ran up and bit Dans arm. "AH! GET OFF OF ME YOU MUTT!" He said. He started to punch Tom until his finger slipped and a large bang echoed throughout the war. Tom went flying. "TOM!" I yelled. I ran after Tom and went to my knees. I held Tom in my arms, causing him to whimper.
"Tom! Tom please! Don't leave me, PLEASE!"
He went limp into my arms. Tears fell from my eyes. I gritted my teeth as I put down Tom's body. "Dang it. Te preys dead! Guess I'll be on my wa-." I ran up, grabbed Dans collar, and made him face me, before plunging a dagger into his stomach. The blood spattered out of his stomach and onto my clothes. His eyes widened and soon went to the back of his head, before I let go of his shirt and he went falling to the ground. He twitched until falling limp, with me standing over his dead body, tears falling from my eyes. "DAN'S DOWN! RETREAT!" A silver soldier yelled. People ran past me and ran off, but I just stared down at the dead body of Dan. With thousands of people running past me, I limped over to Tom and picked up his body. He wasn't breathing and his eyes were bleeding. They had scratches and burn marks all over them. I went down to my knees and hugged his dead limp body up to my chest as I cried. "I'm sorry. IM SO SORRY!" I yelled. Tears streamed down my face as I felt sadness take over me, until I felt the most breath taking thing I'll ever feel in all my life.

A heart beat