A little fun 2 (not smut, I promise)

Tom's p.o.v

   My 'eyes' lit up as we all walked into the exhibit. Cages were every where, roars could be heard, and it was outside and not indoors. "Woah, this is so cool!" Matt said, his blue eyes sparkling. "Woah! Look at that lion!" Edd said, pointing at a cafe with a giant male lion in it, sleeping. "Come on, let's go." Tord said. We started to walk through the exhibit and I realized that one of the lions were looking at me. I shrugged and looked away but then Tord grabbed my arm and pulled me away and held me close. My 'eyes' widened as he did this and then I realized that he did it because the lion ran after me and was trying to bat at me from the other side of the cage. Instead of being mad, I start to laugh and the others joined in. We all laughed together and Tord let me go. "That was close. You were almost food for that lion, Jehovah witness." Tord said. "I would of fought back." I said, smiling at him. "Sure." He rusted his hand through my hair and walked away. I giggled and ran after them.

Time skip

   I bit into my chips and held onto a water bottle. We have been here for a hour and thirty minutes so decided to eat before we look around a tiny bit longer and then leave. Edd drank some cola, Matt ate a apple, and Tord was eating some of my chips. "This has been so much fun!" Edd said, breaking the silence. "What made you think on letting us have a break?" Edd asked Tord. "I don't really know. I just felt like getting out. And you three deserve it." Tord answered. "Thank you." We all thanked. "No problem guys." Tord responded. We finished up our snacks, walked around a little more before deciding to leave. We all got into the car and drove back. It was a little past noon so we decided to go get something to eat. We went to yogurt land and ate some frozen yogurt. "This is so yummy." Matt said. "Waaaayy better than ice cream."
  I laughed and looked over to Tord, so looked as if he was a dead corpse. "Hey, you okay?" I asked. Tord looked at me and smiled, saying, "yeah. Don't worry." But I could tell that something was wrong. I brushed it off though and figured that I would ask him about it when we got back to the base.
   We were walking back to the car until Tord got a message on his phone. He grabbed his phone and pulled it out of his jacket pocket. He looked at the message and his eyes went wide. "Oh no." He said. "What's wrong?" Edd asked. Tord looked at us. "We have to go NOW!"

Sorry for not posting in a bit guys. Stuff's been happening. Anyways, if you want to know a bit more on stuff I'll be making in the future then please go check out my update book. Also

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR SO MANY VIEWS! We are SO close to 2k!Anyways, hope you all have a great rest of your day and I'll see you all later~Ravin

Anyways, hope you all have a great rest of your day and I'll see you all later
~Ravin. N (4/28/18)