fluff

(sorry if there is any bad grammar, punctuation, or spelling)

"baaaaaaabe" tom whined, wrapping his arms around his boyfriend's neck, and leaning against the back of the office chair he sat in. "you've been working all night, please come to bed." Tom set his face in the crook of Tord's neck. Tord smirked, but continued typing and looking at the computer. "baby, i can't, you know that! I'm too busy." he replied. "what are you even working on?" Tom squinted his eyes and looked at the computer, but couldn't see due to him being very blind, because of the attack of silver army. Tord knew this, and knew Tom would get curious and hesitant if he told him he was still trying to find Amy, even after weeks of her being gone.
So he lied
"Recent reports from wanna be soldiers. Trying to get more recruits, since a lot of our soldiers are still hurt from the attack." "mm." Tom's muffled voice was able to say, with him still laying on Tord's shoulder, very tired, and wanting to cuddle with his boyfriend. "can't you have someone else work with that?" He asked. "well, yes, but i wanted to." he lied again. "that doesn't make sense, just come to bed." Tord chuckled. "In 5 minutes, baby. i promise." Tom groaned. "you said that an hour ago! come to bed now!" he said, pull on Tord's sleeve towards the bed. Tord looked at Tom. "is that a threat?" he laughed, raising an eyebrow. "what if it is?" Tom said, knowing exactly what he was doing, and smiling evilly. "oh no! i'm sooooo scared, i guess i should listen, huh?" Tord smiled. Tom gasped in excitement, not thinking it would actually work, and jumped up and down in joy. he pulled Tord to the bed (most just leading, he's not strong enough to pull ties, lol) and pushed him down onto the many pillows they had. he laid down on his chest and exhaled deeply, instantly feeling very happy and calm. tord started to blush and wrapped his arms around Tom's small, fragile body. "i love you, babe. as your boyfriend i command you to not over work, okay?" Tom said, commandingly, while looking up at Tord with narrowed eyes. Tord smiled softly down at him. "you know i can't promise that." he replied. "yes you can! you have to, because i command you to." Tord sighed and laid his head back onto the pillows. "fine. i promise not to work too much, baby. okay? there i said it." tom smiles brightly and hugged Tord tighter, placing a tiny peck on his chin, since he couldn't reach his lips. "now, i can sleep in peace. good night babe"

"good night tom"❤️

hi there guys. i'm still working on the big surprise/project for this fanfic and it's coming soon. the reason why i post very little is because some stuff that i could possibly, and accidentally, post here could ruin the surprise, or mess with it.
love ya❤️