Is SHE okay?

Tom's p.o.v

"You do not boss me soldier, I am your leader. Now, get out of my office." Tord yelled at Edd for what seemed like the seventh time this week. Speaking of weeks, it's been a week since Any was shit. She's alive, but her left leg got really messed up. They had to cut it off for some reason that I don't know. I couldn't stop thinking about what Amy said. I don't know why, but it's not printed in my mind and I know it like the back of my hand.

201513 under the flickering light

But that didn't make sense. There were no flickering lights in the base. Every time there is one it's instantly fixed. And what was 101513 suppose to be for? Was it a code? An address? No, I've never seen an address more than four letters long.
I looked up and saw Edd walking last me in the hallway near by, looking angry as hell. I then heard a crash. I stood up and ran into Tord's office, to only see a broken vase at Tord's feet and blood staining his pants. "Tord!"
"Don't move!" I stopped myself from taking a step forward and looked at Tord with scared eyes. His eyes widened as they met mine. "Tom, oh no. I'm sorry, babe. I didn't mean to yell." He hugged me and stuffed his face in my neck. We stood there in silence until he said, "I'm so sorry. I promise I didn't want to hurt her, but she needed to be detained. She was hurting, Tom, and I needed to stop her from hurting herself more." He let me go and smiled down at me, until gasping and running his finger on my now damp cheek. "No. Babe, please don't cry, it's okay." I didn't even realize I was crying until he pointed it out. I rubbed my eye and got rid of my tears. "Tord, i-." "Please y'all to me, babe." "I- I don't know. Amy told me something about..." something in my mind told me not to tell him the numbers. Why? What is my mind saying? "About, a flickering light. It doesn't make sense because there are no flickering lights in the base. You're always on that stuff. What did she mean?" While I was talking I didn't notice that Tord was panicking. "It's okay Tom, I'll look into it, I promise." He pressed his lips against mine and, sooner or later, I found myself laying in his arms on the couch. "I love you." I mumble. Tord chuckled. "Me too." We say there more until the intercom came on, and soldier yelled, "Amy's escaping. She's halfway through the base." Tord darted out the room. (Darted use to be farted on accident😅)

Amy's p.o.v
My breath was as heavy as rocks, but I couldn't stop. I needed to leave. I can't let them get me. I can't get caught. They'll trap me, turn me, and mold me. I'm hurt. But not hurt enough to where I can't get the hell out of this hole of liars. I ran past two different hallways, and three soldiers darted at me through one. I couldn't take it. I grabbed one and smashed their head in my knee, to the throw them to the ground and then kicked another into the last one, them both falling to the ground. I grabbed the that I smashed against my knee's gun and ran again. I couldn't breath.
Help.

"Amy, stop." I heard another soldier call at me.
Stupid soldiers, why can't you see what he's doing? Can't you see he's lying? I turn into a corner and then stopped. A group of people blocked my way, and the other group from a second ago was behind me. "Fuck." I cursed. "Amy, calm down. You're hurt. We're here to help." I looked around me. "Shut up! Why can't you all be deaf instead of blind?" I then spotted a fire extinguisher. I shot at it and it blew tons of steam into the hallway, blinding us all. But I've been here for so long that I knew it's ours and in's. I pushed multiple shoulders against the wall and ran out the stream, coughing onto my arm. I shot up at some stuff at the roof, making the roof collapse and make sure that no one could get me from that hallway, which was the main hallway. I grinned and put in a code into a large door. As the door opened, my grin faded away. There stood Tord, in a red t-shirt, brown jeans, and a hoodie tied around his waist. And he was holding a gun. He pointed it at me and stood his ground. I stood silent, but not scared. "If you kill me you get all the information deleted. Only I can correct the test, Tord." "You're right, but I'd rather kill you than let everyone know of them." I reach back for my gun but was stopped when tord said, "move and I'll shoot. Far it Amy, you're trapped. It would be best to give up." I chuckled. "Fine, ya got me tord." I grabbed my gun and let it fall to the ground, to then kick it over to him. He grinned and walked over to me, gun still raised. He put me in handcuffs, and I was still smiling. "There. Heh, guess who's getting celled up tonight?" Tord asked, when the handcuffs where on and the chain was attached on them. I looked up at him, still smiling. "Not me." I kicked him in his crotch and, when he flinched, I grabbed a syringe and stabbed his shoulder with it. He screamed in pain and, while he did so, I grabbed his gun and him in the leg. He dropped to the ground and I kicked him in the face, making him lay on his side, hissing and screaming in pain. "Get her." I heard. I look back to see some soldiers squeezing through the fallen ceiling. Five soldiers ran to Tord while four ran after me. "Fuck." I said to myself and ran to the hallway on the left. Opened a door with my still handcuffed hands and ran into the room, turning off the lights behind me. "We've got her, she cornered." I heard them say, and they were right. I ran into a large storage room with only one door, which was the one I came into the room from. They opened the door as I hid at the top of a metal shelf, waiting. Silence. The only sound you could here was small whispers and foot steps. Finally, two soldiers were at the bottom of the shelf I was on. One looked up and opened his mouth s he saw me, but it was too late. I jumped back and kicked at the metal shelf. I fell forward and collapsed on the soldiers. I fell on my side and stood up, only to be punch by another guard. He tired to punch me again but I dodged it and grabbed onto his head, to them smash mine into his. He fell back and I jumped onto his stomach, to then jump on top of the last soldier and we collapse to the ground. The one of head butted stood up and ran at me. I look behind me and turned around, only to kick the guy in the gut. He flew back, but didn't fall on the ground. I ran behind him and wrapped the chain around his neck. I pulled until he screamed in pain, then let go. I didn't want to kill anyone, but I did want to escape. I heard shuffling and saw a man crawling out from under the broken metal shelf. I ran out the closet but, before I ran out the door, the soldier I jumped into and to the floor grabbed his gun and shot my ankle. I hissed in pain, but still tried to run. I limped to the exit. I could see the exit. I was almost there, but then I fell face first into the concrete floor. I looked bucks and saw that the chain on my handcuffs had gotten stuck onto a broken pipe. I tried to get it loose, but it didn't budge. I heard footsteps and looked up to see...

"Edd." Edd looked down at me, his eyes emotionless. "Edd. Edd, you gotta listen to me. You have to let me go, please. My spirit will die if I'm caught. If you take me in I'll go missing tonight. Please Edd, I know you don't trust him either. You have to trust me. Tord cant be trusted. Ask Tom about what I told him. Please."
Edd raises his gun.
"Edd please."
Edd was shaking, but his gun was still raised. "Edd. Edd, don't trust him."
He put his finger on the trigger.
"You're better than him, Edd. Don't let him get to you. EDD!"
A gun shot echoed throughout the hallway and I closed my eyes.

But no pain. Was I dead? Did getting shot in the head kill you so fast that you didn't get pain? I opened my eyes and looked at Edd, his gun still raised, but not pointed towards me. I look to my side and the chain was shot off the pipe. He then nodded to me and shot up to the roof, making the roof collapse between me and him. There was no other way to get to this exit.

He trusted me.