The start up💖

(WARNING: GORE AND DEATH IS INVOLVED IN THIS CHAPTER
PLEASE DON'T READ IT IF YOU'RE NOT COMFORTABLE READING THAT KIND OF STUFF)

A dead body lays on the ground, many fresh stab wounds throughout Her body. Her dead, cold eyes lay still, but still filled with shock.

Her clothes were dyed with red spots of blood and her jaw hung, broken

He walked up to the large group of people, filled with both Theys and Thems, about to separate the two, and both not knowing

He stood up on a stage, in the middle of the chaos.

"Everyone, may I please have your attention please." He asked.

Everyone moved their gaze over to Him, confused on why He is talking instead of Her.

"I've just discovered some terrible news that-." He started to choke up in tears. "She's been found dead." He fell to His knees and broke out in sobs.

Everyone started to do the same

How could She be dead?
Who killed Her?
How did She die?
When did She die?

Some soldiers were trying to take Him away to His room, with him, but He pushed them away and stood back up to everyone. "And I know who has done this!" Everyone looked back, wanting to know who must be attacked at once, but were surprised when He said that it was her who did it. "she killed Her. she felt weak in Her presence and killed Her with her own claws. And now my wife is dead!" Everyone started to yell in anger.
No one would've guessed it was her
she was always so nice
Why would she do something like this?
she put her's and her child in danger for this stupid murder

He ordered soldiers upon soldiers to find her, so she would be executed, but some in the group, who go by Them, started to talk back to Him.
they didn't believe Him, how could they?

He looked back at Them while they yell. "Well, how do we not know you all were behind Her murder? You probably helped her." they yelled more and more until He had had enough of it. "That's it! Soldiers, lock all the Them up! they can't be trusted with us, after what one of their people did to Her."

That day, many soldiers were injured, but none killed. All of Them were locked up for good, underground, but for no reason, for she was framed.
And I know it.
I saw it
I saw Him
And Her
Not her
I saw everything with my green eyes
And that's where they shall stay until the good time comes

Whenever that will be