A little fun (not smut, i promise)

Tord's p.o.v

My eyes flashed open and I saw Tom laying beside me. I smiled as memories of last night flooded my mind. I kissed the small males forehead. I then sat up and on the side of the small bed. I yawned and stood up. I then looked at my phone and realized what day it was. My eyes widened and excitement flashed in them. I then quickly rushed to my closet and grabbed some new clothes. I ran to the bathroom and started to get dressed.

Tom's p.o.v

I opened my 'eyes' and sat up. I looked around and didn't see Tord, which made my heart ache. I stood up, out of the bed and heard pacing from the bathroom. I knocked on the bathroom door and waited for a reply. "I'll be right out." A Norwegian voice called. Red blush flooded onto my face as I heard this and my heart swelled up. I shook my head and got rid of the blush as fast as I could. "No! Stop Tom! You can't fall in love with this bast-." My thoughts were cut off by the door opening. I looked and saw Tord standing in the door way, wearing a black t-shirt, ripped jeans, and a red and white coat. "How do I look?" He asked. I blushed and hid my face, before nodding and responding with, "g-great."
Tord laughed and walked past me and went to his closet. He opened it up and looked throughout it. He then pulled out a blue t-shirt and some jean shorts. He also pulled out my old blue hoodie. He threw them to me. "Here. Now go change in the bathroom." Tord commanded. "What's going on?" I asked, as Tord pushed me into the bathroom. "You'll figure out soon." Tord called back.

No ones p.o.v

(Time skip)

Tom stepped out and Tord looked up from his phone. "How do I look?" Tom asked. Tord's face flushed red. Tom wore his hoodie, which was a little to big, and wore the shorts, which were a little tight. Tom also had his old piercing on, which surprisingly went along with the clothes he wore. "Tord? Tord are you okay?" Tom asked. Tord shook away the blush and nodded. Tom smiled. "W-we should get going." Tord said, standing up straight. "Okay." Tom responded. Tom walked to the door and put on his sneakers. Tord looked down at him and noticed his butt. He smacked himself softly. "Stop Tord! You need to get a hold of yourself." Tord thought. "You ready to go?" Tom asked. Tord nodded, after getting his boots on. "We need to head to Edd's and Matt's rooms. They should be ready by now." Tord said. "Okay." Tom said. He then started to follow Tord. They knocked on Edd's and Matt's room. Edd opened the door and was wearing a white shirt and a green jacket. He also wore black jeans. Matt wore a purple hoodie and sweat pants. They stepped out and Edd hugged Tom. "You look so beautiful Tom." Edd complimented. "Thanks Edd." Tom giggled. Tord looked away, out of jealousy. "Ahem. Anyways, we should start heading out." He said. "Where are we going again?" Matt asked. "A lion exhibit." Tord answered. "Really?" Edd asked. Tord nodded. "I was able to get my hands on some cheap tickets." "Yay." Tom smiled. Tord blushed a bit, but hid it. "Follow me."
The three followed their boss and they soon got to a car. Tord day in the drivers seat, Edd sat in the passengers seat, Tom sat in the back, and Matt also sat in the back with Tom. Tord started the car and we drove away. They then soon got to a large desert and it had a wall that held something in it. They walked in and walked to the front desk. Tord paid and they walked in. Lions were every where and I saw Tom's eyes brighten up. I smiled and then turned to the three of them. "Let's go have some fun."

Hey guys! Raven here😄. I am going to be making a lot of books and one will be my update book. If you want to know stuff behind this book and when other books will come out then go check it out. Anyways, see you later