The move

Because of the battle of red army against the silver army (please correct me if I put the wrong army) Tord decided to change the location of the red army base. They moved out of country. Tord said it was best if they moved to America, because there was only the lime army, black army, and brown army. But Tord did hear rumors that the shadow army would move to America as well.
   The Shadow army was enemies with the black army. Both want to take the top of the "war chain". The war chain is like a food chain, but for the different colored armies. The top of the chain is the most armed, most powerful, and biggest army. The black army, so far, is at the top. But shadow army is not that far behind. The shadow army is known for their ability to sneak around army bases without getting caught. There use to be a yellow army, and so far there are only a handful of them left. What happened to them? Some say that shadow army caught ear that yellow army was talking smack about them, so they went and attacked. Tord has heard a story from one of the remaining yellow army soldiers that he was walking down an empty hallway and out of no where was attacked. He says that he could of sworn he saw the attacker phase through the wall.
   Tord had always dreamed of being one of the top armies at the war chain. So far, the top three are Black army, Shadow army, and Violet army, lead by Tord's former best friend.

Tom's p.o.v
   I sat beside Tord, looking out the window of a flora-explorer, though I couldn't see ANYTHING.
(Quick little thing: I don't know if I said this in the last chapters, but because of the laser Tom is now blind. But not FULLY blind. His eye site is VERY blurry but he can make out blobs of color by what the person is wearing. Anyways, back to the story)
I was in the middle seats while Edd sat in the very back, with our stuff. Matt was on the other side of Tord, and wanted to sit beside me but Tord wouldn't even let him a foot near me. I don't know why, but the only people I've been able to see lately was Tord, Amy, and maybe Edd, but not much. We had just taken a  private jet, which Tord surprisingly was able to find for a very cheap price, and flew to America. So Tord didn't have to spend more money, we landed in Northern Nevada. Tord told us that the new base was somewhere in North Utah or Southern Nevada. If you know Nevada, then you know that it's a BIG state. Some of my old friends live here so I was visit them at times. They live in Northern Nevada. After a week of hanging with them, we all decided to spend out next week in Las Vegas, and then head back. The drive took FOREVER.
We have been driving for hours, and we are finally at the new base.. or are we? All I could see, well, make small blogs out off, were mountains, dessert, and a lot of sand, but no buildings or anything that was like the last base. I look over at Tord. "Where's the base?" I could hear him chuckle, and I could only guess that he was also smirking. He called over to the guy driving and said, "Thank you for your service... person... but, we can take it here." I heard the guy, who's name was Brian, call to Tord, "Okay, sir. Do you want me to drop you off here or is there somewhere close that you would like me to drop you off at?" Tord chuckled at the guy's response and said with a smooth, and commanding voice, "no, I don't think you understand. We still need to be driven somewhere, but we can drive ourselves." He then started to search for something in his bag. The guy at the wheel laughed a bit and said, with fear in his voice, "But you don't have a car, how will you drive yourself?" He then stopped dead and cold as he looked at the devilish smirk, and cold, red eyes planted on Tord's face as he brings out a bottle of a red substance, and a small bag with a red, sparkling dust in it. "We have our ways." Tord said, throwing the dust in the driver's face and drinking the red liquid, while looking at the man. Soon, Tord and him teleported to different spots. Now, from what I could see, which wasn't much, the man was now outside and Tord was in the driver's seat. Tord rolled down the window and thanked the man for the new car, and then drove off, listening to the man yelling at them to come back with his car.
I knew that Tord was smirking

Finally, another chapter after almost a year from the last one. I can't promise that it won't be another six or more months till I post the next chapter, but I promise that I won't let this story flop. I don't care if it takes me another ten years just to get this story to 50% of its power, I will not abandon you guys with a half finished book. I promise
Until I post again, I love you all and goodbye