Camera💓

I'm sorry about this y'all
————————————————————————
He stood beside him.
His ruler.
His mentor.
His father.
Walk down a dark hallway with cages on both sides
The steps echoing throughout screams of terror and cries and sorrow
He's immune to it, so it doesn't affect him. He has raised him right.
Claws scrapped at the walls. They entered a small crowd of people gathered around a cage of a small woman with deer antlers. She was crying and yelling at the crowd of people. He found his way through. He opened the cage door and walked inside, sitting on a metal chair and looking down at the poor monster, who was helpless on the ground, bleeding at the mouth. She looked up at him.
"Babe." She crawled over and hugged his ankle. "Please help me. It hurts." He kicked her off him and walked out the cage, grabbing at a man nearby by the collar of his white shirt. The man winced in his grasp.
"Listen here. I didn't pay at least two hours of each day for the past month to have another stupid monster start failing me at my feet. I could've sworn that you said she would work. Now, re schedule your day because I'm expecting a meeting with you at four, and you better have answers." He threw the man to he ground.
He followed him. "I liked her." He pouted. He put his hand on his shoulder. "We'll get another one by Saturday. Shouldn't you be checking on your boyfriend?"
He nodded and walked off into a different part of the many rows of hallways, to then push a wall which was secretly a door. He closed it and sat in a chair. He flipped on a switch and the many computer and tv screens in front of him turned on, showing camera footage of many different rooms. It seemed like rooms of an apartment and a shop. He stood up and looked closely at the one showcasing a bedroom and looked at a small twin size bed, tucked away at the corner. There, a figure slept, peacefully. He smiled and then took out a notebook, writing down a series of information about the scene, like how he did every day.
After ten minutes he switched off the cameras and walked out.

"Soon my love."