The boss

Tord's p.o.v

   Me and Tom walked side by side. My eyes were still a bit puffy from crying, so I prayed that 'the boss' wouldn't notice. Crying shows you're weak and that's the last thing I want 'him' to think I am.
   Soon, I got to the room Pat told me to go to. I entered and saw a large crowd of all my best soldiers. Edd, Matt, Pat, and 4 more soldiers were in the front. Emily, Damien, and Amy were waiting by the door for me. I walked in and everyone stood up straight and said nothing. It was dead silent. I stopped in front of them all. Amy stood by my side and Tom sat on my other side. Emily and Damien ran to the crowd. I looked at each one of them to see f they were all standing correctly. "Pat." I called. Pat stepped up. "Yes sir?" He responded. "Where's Pau?" I asked. "Bringing 'him' here, sir." He answered. "Thank you." I said. Pat nodded and went back into the crowd.
   I walked up to Edd, who stood in the middle of the front line, and handed him Tom's leash. Edd took it and nodded. Tom sat beside Edd. Soon, the door opened and Pau stepped in. "We're here, sir." He said to someone outside. Two soldiers, in expensive looking uniforms, came in and opened the doors. Then 'he' came. A large muscular pale white man with barely any hair on top his head and red eyes entered. He was about 6'5, way taller than me, and wore a black tuxedo. Walking swiftly beside him, taking 3 quick steps to keep up with the large mans 1, was a small man. He wore glasses, wore a lab suit, and carried a clip board in his arms. The large man stopped I foot from the door. I walked to him and looked up. "Hello sir. Welcome to the Red Army base. I'm Tord Turner, the leader of the red army." I said, reaching out for a hand shake. He shook my hand, and his grip was very hard. When we let go of each other's hands, Amy walked up beside me. "This is my lead scientist, Amy Robinson." I said, introducing Amy. "Now. These are my best soldiers." I say, turning and leading 'him' along the line. "There's Cole, Fred, Edd, Matt, Pau, and Pat." I say. I then turned back to 'him'. I could see that he was looking at Tom, and then I realized that I didn't introduce Tom. "Tom, come here." Tom stood up and ran to my side. I picked up his leash and looked back up to the boss, who was staring at Tom with an expression that I couldn't read.  "This is Tom. He's my..." I look down at Tom and was about to say 'pet' but I stopped myself. "Soldier. He's also one of my best soldiers." I said.
After a bit more of touring and talking about the red army to 'the boss' he had to leave. When he left, one of his soldiers said that the boss really liked how the red army was prepared and strong but he thinks that there should be more healers, so he is going to send his lead scientist/ doctor over at times to talk to Dr.E about the matter. I accepted it and they left. When they were out of sight I was attacked my Pau. He hugged me and was jumping up and down. "We did it! We did it Tord!" He said. I laughed and hugged back. "We did!" I said.