Not so fun

Edd's p.o.v

   We got to the car as fast as we could and Tord drove so fast that we almost had the police chase behind us, but Tord made sure he wasn't caught speeding. We got to the base in seven minutes and ran inside to find Paul waiting for us. "Pat is keeping him busy, now go get into uniform." He then turned to the three of us. "That goes for you three too." He said. Tord grabbed Tom's wrist and started running to the room. "What's going on?" I asked. "I'll explain later, just go get ready!"

Tom's p.o.v

   "Tord, what's going on?" I asked, as we entered Tord's room. "Just get dressed in this and I'll explain after." Tord said, throwing me a gray t-shirt and black jeans, before turning and going through his closet for his uniform. "I know that it's unfair, but after that you will need to be in your monster form. The medium sized one."
   My 'eyes' widen and then I felt anger fill my body as if it were water being poured in a bucket. "Why?" I angrily asked. "Because of my job as Red Leader I must show that my army has good weapons and good security." Tord said. "So is that what I am? A weapon?" I practically yelled. "Well, when you put it that way I-." "Am I just an object to you Tord? Oh, I'm sorry. Red Leader!" Tord looked shocked on how angry I was. "Tom. I-" "No! You've always treated me like a monster and now that you've stopped and I've accepted you you treat me like a toy! An object that you can do what ever you want to!" Tord stepped back and raised up his hand to protect himself Incase I attacked. "You act as if my life is just a book that you can open up and color anything you want in! Tearing out the importance in the book and throwing it away like- like I'm nothing!" I felt my eyes well up with tears. "I thought I could trust you for one day, but I guess I was wrong." I looked down and felt tears stream down my face. Then I felt warmth cover me. Tord ran up and hugged me as tight as he could. I could feel loving waves burst from him to me. "I'm so sorry. If I could, I would let you free. I don't want to see you hurt, but I'm forced to. If I don't have you then I could risk the lives of thousands of my soldiers. If I don't have you then my life and my army can be endangered. If I don't have you then I wouldn't know what Love is- I mean that if I didn't have you then I wouldn't know what victory is." Tord stumbled. "I'm so sorry. Please do this for me and I'll be extra easy on you. I won't treat you like an object or a weapon unless needed to." "Promise?" I asked. "Promise." I sighed and let my medium form take over me. I slowly shrunk until Tord was hugging my monster form. He let go and I saw that he had cried a bit. He smiled at me and then started to get dressed. I just laid there and didn't notice any of it until he patted my head and I looked up to see him in uniform. He also held a leash. I nodded and he put it on. We then walked to where ever this event was happening.

I hope you guys enjoyed this. Also, I've noticed that a lot of you guys have added my story to your libraries called "monster Tom" and "Tom Tord" and even "(enter your name)'s reading list." That means so much to me! Me getting to know that you guys like my story. Also, two more weeks and then I'm out of school. I'm the summer, I should be able to write a lot more books. Anyways, I hope you all have a great rest of your day and I'll see you next time
~Ravin. N (5/10/18)