•Ocean Eyes•

I woke up to the pain of a throbbing headache and a sore body that was spread across the firm hotel floor.

I slowly opened my eyes and observed where I was immediately.

I was back in my hotel room.

However.......

it looked sufficiently different than before.

And by sufficiently different, I mean absolutely trashed.

There were 2 empty champagne bottles lying on the bed covered in my unbuttoned white shirt and navy tie.

The bed covers were spread across the floor in disarray with the pillows on opposite sides of the room.

What the fuck had I done this time?

Of course, it didn't take long for me to figure out that that I had gotten shit-faced at the club last night.

Absolutely shit-faced.

People have always told me that I'm a light weight.

Not like I ever listened to them though.

I launched myself at my phone and attempted to call Phicit to ask what exactly had happened last night......

To ask exactly what I had gotten myself into.....

But I was interrupted by a loud knock on the door.

The door opened to reveal Serena's worried expression and fast paced words.

"Yuri, what the hell happened last night?"

"Judging by the two empty champagne bottles on my bed, I don't exactly think I'm the person you should be asking."

"Yuri, you do know that it's 7:45 right?"

"Yeah, so what?"

"You're supposed to be at the rink by 8:00 for practice."

Wow, day one and I'm already the top student.

"Shit, shit, shit, shit," I said as I violently stood up, causing my headache to heighten its pain and turn my vision dizzy.

I grasped on to the end of the bed for balance, my weak legs not being able to carry me.

Great, I couldn't even stand for five seconds and I was supposed to skate for two and a half hours.

Turns out I really would be a fucked hangover on skates.

Hell, I'd be worse.

I probably looked like a poster promotion for alcohol poisoning.

Serena ran over to me and tried her best to help me back on my feet.

"Hey, I'm gonna go grab a cup of water and some pain reliever for you. Meet me in the lobby by the front entrance. Try to be ready by 7:50, okay?" she said with a soothing voice.

My dad really lucked out with this one.

She was a literal angel.

"Thank you so much, Serena. I don't know how this happened."

"Alcohol, Yuri. That's how it happened."

"Hey, don't go all smart-ass on me, I'm fragile right now," I said as she laughed at my stupid sarcasm which I'm pretty sure was a genuine statement.

All skaters are fragile, especially when they have a hardcore hangover to add to the mix.

As she shut the door and left, I somehow made my way over to my closet and picked out my dark blue henley t-shirt and black joggers.