droppin' in to say hi

✨ ☾✨

✨ ☾✨

That gif is how I'm bout to be for the next two months because.........

I'M OUT FOR SUMMER BREAK BITCHES!

Sorry, that was really aggressive, I know.

But anyways......
in the spirit of sunshine smiles and sun kissed skin.......

I thought I would come over and just ask some questions and talk to y'all for a bit!

So, I don't know if you've noticed (or even cared in the slightest) but lately, the amount of votes I've been getting on my chapters have progressively gone down recently.

And before I continue......

Let me just say that I could care less about the amount of votes or reads I get. Sure, I notice the numbers and are fully aware of my standing......

But what really matters to me is how happy I feel with my writing and how happy my writing makes you guys feel.

Because reads don't matter, but the READERS do!

So, I'll just get right to the point!

I know that my update schedule has been drawn out and frankly non existent for these last couple of months......

And I'm genuinely sorry for this.

Really and truly.

I could explain to you what went on with me during the end of my freshman year of high school and give you all the personal details as to why I haven't been updating or writing like I used to.

Trust me, I could go on and on.

I'm a talkative person (if you can't tell).

And maybe you guys have noticed that my writing hasn't been as "me" as it usually is.

If that makes any sense......

But I don't want to do that, simply because, I don't want to burden you guys and I don't think it's necessary.

We're all human, and we all go through shit and life can be a total asshole sometimes.......

But we get through it.

Thankfully, I did.

And life is nice to all of us in the end, I believe.

So, like I said at the beginning of this little rant (if you can even call it that, I have no idea what this is).........

It's summer for me.

And I've never been happier.

I feel like I have so many opportunities and memories ahead of me that I can't wait to experience.

And summer in general is just a special time for any school kid who just needs a couple months of freedom.

So, with that being said.....

I have freedom!

I have freedom to write, I have freedom on my own time, and I have the freedom to feel enough creativity to get back to the kind of writing that makes me happy.

Basically, what I'm saying......

Is that from now on I'm going to write my stories with the best amount of energy and passion I can give and I am going to enjoy writing them in the process.

However, I can't promise that this means I will have a regular update schedule.

And I won't promise that because I don't want to give you guys false hope, and that's not fair to you.

But, what I can promise......

Is that you will be reading the best writing I can possibly give to you and that I will do everything in my power to make you guys as happy as you make me.

Okay?????

Alright, that's all.

I'm literally so dramatic, aren't I?

Must be why my stories are so dramatic too, whoops.

Hopefully you guys enjoyed listening to my little rant/life changing piece of shit speech and are excited for the new chapters and updates that are coming out!

Also, feel free to leave a comment about how you think my writing has been recently and if you are liking my other stories and this one as well!

Maybe even talk about what drew you into this story in the first place, I'd love to hear about that!

I know it's annoying when an author asks and asks and asks for feedback when all you really wanna do is read a chapter and then carry on with life....

But your feedback is something that I take into consideration and appreciate more than you'll ever know.

Plus, it puts a big, fat, dopey smile on my face.

So do it!!

Y'all know I love talking to you😉

I'll see you all in the next chapter.

I love you all so much, always.

~audrey