•Make it Up to Me•

Victor's Point Of View

Here I was, leaning against the blue lockers of Katsuki Blade Academy, waiting for the first day of practice.

Without my student.

Who was 30 minutes late this time.

Yuri Katsuki was gonna drive me crazy in more ways than just one.

He was definitely running laps now.

I slowly made my way into the hallway and stopped at the top of the stairs with a proud stance as I heard Yuri's frantic footsteps running up the steep stairs.

He finally made it to where he could see me and looked up at my face with sorry eyes.

"You're late Katsuki. Again," I said with a violent scowl.

A fake scowl.

Because dammit, this man was too beautiful for me to be angry at him.

"VICTOR, I AM SO SORRY. MY ALARM DIDN'T GO OFF BECAUSE MY PHONE WAS BROKEN AND I COULDN'T FIND MY GLASSES AND THEN I COULDN'T FIND A CAB SO I...." he said as he ran up the stairs and passed me to open up the doors of the rink.

"Hey, Sleeping Beauty, where do you think you're going?" I said as I waltzed over to where he was standing.

"Umm, the rink obviously."

Nice try cutie.

"You didn't really think I would forget about running did you?" I said as I grabbed his arm and began to walk him to the field outside.

I didn't really need to grab his arm but an excuse to touch Yuri was an excuse I was gonna make.

"I may be a prick Yuri, but I'm a very smart one," I said as I looked back at his clearly frustrated face.

..........

If I'm being honest, I'm not that smart.

I'm extremely forgetful and I'm a complete daydreamer in almost every situation.

Every. Single. Situation.

But Yuri didn't need to know that, he would figure it out soon enough.

"No, you're a mean prick," he said as he made the cutest pout I had ever seen.

"You're so adorable when you're mad."

And then we were standing on the field outside in what seemed like the coldest day of the year.

At least for Yuri, it was.

"Shut the fuck up and tell me what to run, coach," he said in a voice that sent excited chills through my body.

This was bad.

"Before you run, I want to see your stretch routine," I said when we finally reached the middle of the field.

"Umm, well th-that's a slight issue. See, I don't exactly s-stretch," he said uncomfortably as he looked down at his feet.

"You're joking right."

"I seriously don't."

"Yuri Katsuki, what the fu...."

"I know it sounds bad but I'm completely fine. I don't need to stretch to skate, I have umm....stamina."

"That doesn't mean...."

"If I don't need to stretch, I don't see the point in doing it," he said nonchalantly as he shrugged his broad shoulders.

"Okay, well guess what, I'm your coach now and what I say goes. That means if I want you to run, you're gonna run. If I want you to do a jump, you'll jump. And if I want you to stretch, you're going to stretch."