•Come Fly With Me•

important authors note at the end, please read and comment. it's URGENT and EXCITING.

also, I love you muy muchisímo and hope that you love the chapter just as much.

see ya on the other side, darlings!

April 4th
3:25 a.m.

╔══════════╗

With love,

Akio Katsuki and Lucya Helsoff invite you to celebrate their union of love and life.

4 • 5 • 2016

2' o'clock in the afternoon

Dancing and Dining following the Reception.

Villa Castellamonte.

Cabrera, Dominican Republic.

╚══════════╝

I could feel myself getting stuck in a dream.

My eyes were glued shut by this unexplainable exhaustion.

And I could feel someone's arms wrapped around my bare skin, skin that was cold.........

I didn't know where I was or what I was doing.

All I could hear was this faint tapping noise in the back of my mind......

It sounded like a knuckle on the surface of a wooden door.

This murmur of voices echoing in my ears along to the sounds of soft footsteps......

My whole body begging to wake up.

And when I did, I figured out that the faint sounds and pitch black darkness was nothing close to a dream.

But instead,

It was just reality.

"BOTH OF YOU GET YOUR ASSES OUT OF BED NOW! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU THINKING?!" I heard Millie yell at the top of her lungs as she practically banged her fist on our bedroom door.

A voice like that was still recognizable during a sleep coma.

Especially when she was using it to sound like a WWA wrestler.

I immediately smacked down onto the bed as Victor violently sat up, his eyes wide open as I realized how cold I was without him.

"Wh-What the hell?!" he yelled, rubbing his eyes and looking around the room as if we were in the middle of an earth quake.

And honestly, we were.

"Mmmm....go awayyyyy," I whined as I hid my face in my pillow, pulling the soft bedsheets over me to replace Victor's arms.