• 30 •

"I'm just gonna go and get changed and out some shoes on"
You spoke, closing your front door leaving he boys outside and going into your bed room when your phone dinged

-

Will
Wear a dress for me babe x

Malia
Why? X

Will
Just do it for me, you'll look beautiful. Just make it a short dress x

Malia
Once again, why? X

Will
Because I want something I can get my hand under x

Malia
What? X

-

He never responded to your message, you being curious so you put on a short slowly red and black dress, adding some flat back shoes and a coat before leaving and going out to them. You walked out to a silence, almost like neither of them had said a word to each other whilst you were gone and unknown to you was that they hadn't.

"You look beautiful"
Will spoke as you walked out, Josh frowning at his statement before agreeing

"You look stunning Mal"

"Thanks boys"
You smiled at them before Josh walked towards the lift, you and Will dragging behind slightly, Will's hand slipping under your dress and squeezing your ass, shocking you

"Thats why"
He spoke quietly, winking at you before walking quicker to catch up with Josh.
You walked into the lift, standing and leaning back against the back of the lift as Will stood next to you in the same position, Josh standing in front of yours with his back to the two of you.

You felt Will's hand behind you, feeling his hand softly graze your upper thigh before feeling his fingers press against your panties, his finger tips pressing down on your clit. Slowly moving his fingers in small circles, pulling away when the lift dinged signalling you had arrived on the ground floor.

"Where should we go then?"
Josh spoke

"Why don't we go to the place you took me? I'm sure Will would love it"

"Sounds great"
Will smiled and Josh just nodded

"Let's go"
You jumped into a taxi outside, Josh deciding to sit in the front leaving you and Will in the back.

"What was that about?"
You spoke quietly, turning to him

"What was what princess?"

"Well first inviting him along"

"I thought it'd be fun, I haven't seen him in ages"

"Aren't you seeing him tomorrow?"
He laughed and nodded

"You're right, you're gonna be there too aren't you"

"Yes"

"Gonna be spending more time with me?

"I can't seem to avoid you Will"

"Not like you want to anyway"
You laughed and shook your head at his confidence

"But really what the fuck was that in the lift"

"It was me having fun"

"Fun, you call that fun? What if he would've seen"

"He didn't see and he won't see, as long as you stay quiet and don't let him know"

"You're planning on doing it again?"
Your face flustered and breathing increased slightly, very obviously showing to him how turned on and wet this conversation was making you

"Well I'm just not done having fun "
His voice quietened even more, he leaned forward and whispered in your ear, his lips brushing against the top of your ear, his deep low voice sending shivers down your spine
"I'm still so fucking hard for you baby I'm no where near done"
You let out a deep breath as he leaned back and laughed

"Have all the fun you want, if that's the case then maybe I'll let you"
His eyes widened slightly, shocked at your sudden words but soon smirking and laughing

When you arrived to the restaurant, you walked in and went to a booth at the side of the room, you sliding In and Will slitting next to you, Josh taking a seat opposite you.
It started out fine, light almost awkward conversation happening between the three of you before you ordered, your food arriving before Will tried to do anything to you.
You all are at your own paces, you and Will finishing before Josh.
You felt Will's hand settle on your thigh.

"Josh are you okay?"
You asked receiving a squeeze of your thigh from Will

"I'm good Mal"
He smiled at you, you felt Will's hand move up your thigh, getting closer to your heat that was throbbing for him, begging for his touch.

"I just wanted to say that I overreacted a little back at mine, obviously I see there's no issue and we are all friends"

"No you shouldn't be apologising, I shouldn't of said what I said, like you said we are all friends. That's all that matters"
Luckily for you, the table was very high and the booth was very close to it so Josh could not see how Will's fingers had begun to slow rub hard slow circles on to your pantie covered clit.
You sent Josh a smile
"You're coming round to Will's to help Simon film tomorrow aren't you?"
You nodded, the speed in Will's fingers began to move slightly faster, the pleasure you were receiving gradually getting more intense.

"I am yes"

"Good, it'll be nice to see you again. Maybe we can talk about a third date there?"
Your eyes widened slightly, from both Josh's statement and from the intensity of the pleasure you were receiving, you didn't know how you were hiding it so well but Josh was clueless to the whole thing.

"I mean maybe"

"Maybe?"

"Don't question me you said maybe first"
He chuckled at your answer. Your hand went down and gripped Will's thigh tightly, his fingers moving faster now and you knowing you were getting close.

"I'm just gonna go to the bathroom"
You smiled at Josh as he stood up, watching him walk out of the room and out of sight before leaning your head into Will's shoulder, hiding your face in his neck and letting out a soft quiet whimper that only he could hear, his fingers pressing harder on your covered clit.

"I'm so fucking wet for you"
You whimpered into his ear
"I'm also so fucking close"
He smirked and moved his fingers faster, wanting to get you off before Josh came back

"I'm so hard for you baby, I can't wait to take you back home and to finally have my cock inside your tight little cunt. God it's like a dream"
You moved your head slightly and let out s very quiet moan, your grip on his leg tightening even more as you went over the edge. Will checking Josh wasn't around before placing one single open mouthed kiss on to your lips before riding out your orgasm and pulling his hand away. He tucked your hair behind your face with his other hand and cupped your cheek, running his thumb over your cheek and smiled at you.
"You're such a good girl kitten"
You giggled and moved his hand away as you saw Josh walking back to your table

"Are yous Ready to go?"
You smiled and nodded

"I'm extremely tired so I think I'm just gonna go home and sleep"
You spoke

"I mean I was hoping I could come back to yours so we could talk"
Josh spoke, Will giving you a look

"Well you can for a while but not for long since I'm very tired"
Josh smiled

"I'm gonna go down to Cal's so I'll get a different taxi"
Will spoke looking between the two of you

"Are you sure? I don't mind taking you there first then going home"

"No Lia it's fine I don't mind, I'll see you tomorrow"

"Bye babe"
You spoke, him chuckling and kissing you on your cheek before saying bye to Josh

"Let's go then shall we"