Chapter Six

"Everything spinning around us, too fast to catch my feet - help me in falling."

My hair was pulled up into a messy bun and I wasn't really feeling it today. I popped a few Xannax and smoked a joint before finally dragging myself to school.

It was the same thing every day, I hated most of the population and constantly wanted to burn down the building but reframed from doing so because I'm trying to be a nicer person.

I snort to myself while making my way down the hallway, I was going to be alone again today. Hence the reason I popped pills and smoked a joint.

I wasn't totally prepared for today, I had a few other joints rolled and ready for when it all became too much.

Which was right about now.

An arm slung around my shoulder and I instantly flinched away, raising my hand to defend myself. But when nothing came I dropped my arm and peaked open my eyes.

Max stood there with wide eyes, his hair a mess and falling into his face.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to catch you off guard." He says, scratching the back of his head awkwardly.

I shift around and chew my lip, "Wasn't expecting it, sorry." I mumbled and he smiled.

"No apologies needed, do you fancy walking me to my locker?" He questioned, catching me off guard once again.

I bite the inside of my cheek while my eyes roamed around the hall, some students glanced our way while others simply ignored us.

I nod my head, causing him to grin down at me. He walked next to me silently, every so often glancing down at me.

"So, what's your story Luna?" He asked, causing my heart to stammer in my chest.

I wasn't use to this, I wasn't use to other people besides both Cj's coming up to me and starting a conversation.

People didn't try to befriend me, and those who did try wish they didn't.

"I'm a teenage dirtbag." I replied dryly.

He shook his head while laughing loudly, a smile resting on his lips, "You are something else." He says.

I rose an eyebrow, "So, why are you talking to me?" I question, glancing his way.

He smiles wider, "You aren't all that bad."

I go to say something but quickly clamped my mouth shut once I realized we were at his locker. And apparently someone else was there waiting for him, Romeo.

I narrow my eyes at him while he smiled bashfully at me, "A pleasure, Lu." He says.

Max snorts while unlocking his locker, I stood there with my arms across my chest and a scowl set on my face. He was like a golden retriever, always so fucking happy and adorable, it was nauseating.

I fiddle with my hands and give my head a quick shake, "So, whats going on with you babe?" I question, shooting Romeo a smirk.