Chapter Twenty-Three

"Got my head all messed up, so many possibilities swirling around, now you got me hoping."

He parks the bike across the street from my house, turning around and raising an eyebrow at me when I didn't make any movement.

"You have to be quiet, the fam jam is sleeping and I'd really appreciate it if it stayed that way," I state, slipping off the bike.

He frowned at me, the rain falling even harder then it was before, a few claps of thunder crackled through the sky and I grunted out.

Romeo shook his head at me, "I'm not coming-"

"You are, now hurry up before I get struck my lightning," I hissed out, glancing around back and forth while my teeth chattered.

I wasn't exactly the biggest fan of thunder storms, they were loud and unnecessary. So maybe they were necessary or whatever but I didn't like them.

He goes to protest when another clap of thunder appeared, causing me to jump in my spot, my eyes widening at him. Another thing about Romeo Chapman, he was stubborn as hell.

He sighed out, cutting the engine before slipping off the bike, he glanced at the bike before over at my house, a confused look taking over his face when I sighed out.

I grab the handles of the bike, pushing the heavy beast across the street and up my driveway while Romeo ran alongside me.

"What are you doing!" He hisses out, but all I do is ignore him and keep pushing the bike before resting it against the house.

He stood there watching me as I unlatched the gate that led underneath our back deck, before turning back around and pushing the bike underneath, throwing a tarp over it.

"There, now lets get inside before I snap and murder you," I snapped, my teeth chattering together.

He grinned, following me inside quietly. Luckily my parents rarely locked the back door, meaning I could slip in through there and sneak up to my room without them hearing me.

I closed the door behind us and lead Romeo up to my room, closing my bedroom door quickly and locking it behind me.

I wipe the hair out of my face, walking around my room before entering my on suit bathroom, grabbing a towel for myself and Romeo.

Walking back into my room, I notice Romeo now standing next to my bedroom window, looking out and watching as lightening flashes through the dark sky.

I throw the towel at his head, snickering out under my breath when he nearly jumped a foot in the air, scowling at me.

He grumbles and starts towel drying his hair while I walked around my room, collecting my pyjamas. I head towards the bathroom again, closing the door so I could change quickly into dry clothes.

I pull my wet hair into a messy bun, exiting the bathroom, "What am I doing here Luna?" Romeo questioned, causing my heart to race.

Instead of answering, I shove a pile of clothing into his arms and pointed towards the bathroom, he sighed out yet listened.

He returns within minutes and I couldn't help but smile lightly, he was wearing Andrews clothes, that were a little too small for him.

"Can I ask-"

"To sleep obviously, I'll call Henry in the morning and let him know you're alive." I state,  raising an eyebrow at him.

He scoffed, bringing a hand through his hair, "Why as you suddenly being nice to-"