Chapter Ten

"You'll learn one day who you are and who you were meant to be. It takes time, it takes people to come into your life and show you."

I let my eyes drop as the English teacher continued blabbering, talking about the importance of poetry and how essential it is to getting our thoughts and emotions out on paper.

I was ready to snap my own neck, there was a reason I was failing and it's because it was one of the most boring subjects we had.

"Luna," The teacher snaps, causing my eyes to fly open.

I shift around in my seat before realizing that was a terrible idea, the stupid skirt didn't cover everything.

I sigh out before meeting the teachers eye, "Yes?" I drawl out, yawning slightly.

Some kids snickered while others watched in amusement, "We've all been working hard on poems, let's see how yours is going."

I roll my eyes before standing up in my spot, my chair falling down behind me as I stood there, I clear my throat just to be extra dramatic and hear Max laugh from behind me.

"Don't ever think about me again, I never existed I still don't. Take some more pills, let me dissolve into the earth." I finish, before taking a bow.

He stood there with his arms crossed and an unimpressed look on his face, "You think your funny don't you?" He questioned.

A smirk grew on my lips as I watched him, "I like to believe so, but I wasn't joking around." I snap back.

"Hold on, theres more," I drawl out, clearing my throat, "Yo I never fucked Wayne, I never fucked Drake, all my life man fuck sake."

"That isn't poetry," The teacher says, growing frustrated. The entire class was silent as the students watched me and the teacher bicker back and forth.

There was one person in the back of the class wheezing out, laughing under their breath but failing at staying quiet.

I shrug, "Depends on what your definition of poetry is," I say, causing him to grunt out.

He narrows his eyes, "Out of my class now, Luna." He snapped, causing the students to whisper.

"What's the reason? Can't just kick me out for no reason," I snapped through clenched teeth.

My hands were shaking by my sides and I was ready to start punching.

"The outfit your wearing, it doesn't match up to dress code. The skirt is too short, so I'm going to have to ask you to leave." He says.

I scoffed before grabbing the hem up my sweatshirt, lifting it above my head. I rose an eyebrow while students begin whispering loudly, looking at the cheerleader outfit I had on.

"If the schools cheerleaders are allowed wearing these clothes, then so am I." I say, a sickly sweet smile growing on my face.

"Out! I want you out now!" He snapped and my smirk widened while students all went quiet, watching the scene unfold right in front of them.

I go to flip my desk and bitch him out when an arm wrapped tightly around my shoulders. I look up and narrowed my eyes at Max, who had my hoodie in his free hand.

I grab my things and Max guides me out of the room, I slam the door behind us and scream out once we were in the hall.

"That fucking asshole!" I screamed, kicking a locker.