Chapter Twenty-Two

"Once a Bad Boy, now turned golden. He got a broken heart but good intentions."

"Hey, I know you don't really care but would you be able to help me locate my brother?" Was the first thing Henry says when I answer my phone.

I frown, looking around the empty park before sighing out, realizing I really didn't have anything better to do.

"Where could he possibly have gone? Perhaps he was searching for the nearest library-"

"I'm serious Luna, he took his motorcycle and was pretty pissed off-"

"Yeah fucking right! Like the golden boy has a motorc-"

"Luna will you just listen to me!" Henry shouts, cutting me off.

I grumble under my breath but keep my lips shut, he notices my silence and breathes out, "He shouldn't be too far from the house, I'm going to head out in a few," Henry says, causing me to frown.

I glance at the time and my eyes widened a fraction, "The only place you are going is to bed, I'll find him," I state, realizing it was already past midnight.

Time slipped my mind because I've been gone for a few hours when I was only suppose to be gone a few minutes.

"Luna-"

"Sorry, it's a school night and you need sleep. I promise to return Romeo alive," I say, snickering under my breath.

How did my life come to this?

"That sounds really reassuring." He snaps back sarcastically, causing me to roll my eyes.

I shrugged my shoulders even though he couldn't see me, I was going out of my mind.

Finally gone loco

"Glad you think so, goodnight Henry." I say, hanging up before he could get another word in.

I place my phone in my sweater pocket and start my walk down the street, all I really had to do was listen for any loud motorcycles driving around at this time of night.

Easy peasy

I was around the centre of town, which was really depressing at night. There was only street lights lighting up the streets and it wasn't all that magical.

Cars drove up and down the roads, making me question why any sane human would be out at this time of night.

Wait, I was out at this time.

I needed to lay off the drinking because I really was going out of my mind, always being by myself.

I needed a hobby.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I hear the engine of a motorcycle roar just around the corner and that's when I took off running.

My hair whipped around my face, nearly suffocating me as I turned the corner, my eyes widening when I see Romeo getting off of his bike and I nearly did a double take.

He was wearing dark jeans and his usual white t shirt but what really stood out was the black leather jacket covering his shoulders.

He goes to walk away when I do the only thing I could think of, "Yo shawty!" I shouted and he turned around quickly.

I run across the road and towards him, watching the confusion disappear off his face, being replaced with surprise and curiosity.

"C'mon preppy, it's past your bedtime, time to get home," I say, stopping in front of him while tilting my head back, he was a giant and it always strained my neck to actually look at him.