I'm in love with my girlfriend bestfriend and did I mention she is my brother girlfriend?...

I'm in love with my girlfriend bestfriend and did I mention she is my brother girlfriend?...Great isn't?

Chapter 8:

Greg POV:

We sat there really into the movie I mean it's terminator we get to see boobies! Wow I'm so immature and in front of the girl I like, and watching this movie makes me realize maybe Gina is a robot in disguised as a human!? How knows? I mean I never see her go to the bathroom, she has this strange presence that makes you have sweaty hands! What that just my heart talking!? But you know people could be robots. Yeah the people who have missing body parts like in Teen Titans! Yeah I know what you're thinking I'm such a kid with a weird mind.

"Are you okay?" Gina smiled and I tensed. "Yeah I'm fine mind running here." I laughed and she did too. "Really I thought you didn't use your mind?" She smirked and I rolled my eyes. "Whatever you just jealous to find out I have a mind and could be smarter than you." I smirked and she smirked. "Could be." She stated and drank here water. "I never got this far in movies. I always fall asleep." She laughed. I raised a brow. "Really you never got this far?" I smiled and she nodded. "Yep I mean since I was a child I never found movies interesting up till now." She smiled and I blushed. "So that's telling me that when you're with me you have fun?" I smiled and she blushed! I grinned I never thought I could make her blush!!! "Well I guess you could put that way..." She stood quiet and I laughed. "So wanna keep watching or do something fun?" I grinned and she raised a brow. "How much fun are we talking here?" She pointed a finger. "Major fun." I smirked and we left the living room...

Gina was breathing hard. "Calm down it won't kill you." I smiled and she rested on her knees. "Well you're a freaking soccer genius and I'm a nerd with lack of P.E!" She shouted and growled. I laughed and passed her the soccer ball. "Come on when I was at practice I saw you staring at me and looked thrilled." I smirked and she kept breathing. "Well now you know I don't find this thrilling!" She growled and stopped the ball with her foot. "There you go your doing fine!" I smirked and she rolled her eyes. "I need water." She growled and walked inside. I laughed and kicked the ball into the backyard goal. "Goal for Argentina!" I laughed. Yeah that my dream to play in the Argentina team. I mean most people would go for Brazil, but I go for Argentina since my lovely grandmother is from there. Well we all are. I walked inside the house and Gina had her shirt lifted right under her bra and was drinking water like...never mind hormones taking control. But man I couldn't stand not looking at her tan thin stomach it was hot! I mean I saw Alison before since she went swimming in the pool, but hers was different she had a belly button ring. I don't really find them attractive. I don't find any ring attractive for girls who aren't Goth. I walked to the fridge trying to ignore my hormones. Gina slammed the water bottle down on the counter! "Damn that was refreshing!" She laughed and I threw water at her. "It's cold!" She whined and poured all her water on my head. She smirked and ran outside. "Your going to get it!" I growled and slam her into the pool! "No I don't have clothes my gawd its cold!" She laughed and I rolled my eyes. Then she pulled me in!! I landed in the cold water! "Damn your right!" She nodded and kept swimming. "What now you're enjoying it?" I smirked and she rolled her eyes. "Well I'm in here so might as well." She smirked and I splashed her. "Take that!" She splashed back! Then a had a water war!

After the kidded play we ran out the water since the moon was showing! "Damn I guess I have to go home wet." Gina rubbed her arms. "You know that sound wrong right?" I smirked. She slapped my arm and I laughed. "You pig!" She growled and I rolled my eyes. She smiled and I gave her a towel. "Here try to dry with this I'll give you some clothes." I ran to Lorena room...

Gina POV:

Greg went upstairs and I stayed wrapped in the towel. I looked around the laundry room and found picture of three kids. I could tell which is which. I pointed to each kid. This is one was Greg and the other one was Tom and the girl...who was she...? I looked at her and then jumped when Greg appeared behind me. "You okay?" Greg smiled and I blushed. "Yeah I'm fine." I smiled and pulled me a strand of hair. "Well here you go don't know if it will fit." Greg smiled and handed me the clothes. "Okay thanks!" I smiled and rushed to the bathroom.