Chapter 28

I'm in love with my girlfriend bestfriend and did I mention she is my brother girlfriend?...

Chapter 28:

thanks for reading and if you want me to add something just holler on the comment section:) thanks for the support and check out stories from nightsky10. She is a good friend of mine and give her a holler!!!! thanks for much and if you want to read yours leave a comment!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gina POV:

I stood there with a clipboard and watching the soccer team. "You know I've never seen Greg this happy well in time." Bob smiled and tied his shoes. "Really did me leave make him depress?" I worried and Bob laughed. "No, but it made him lonely...you know I treat Greg like he is my brother...please don't hurt him because the problem will be in my hands..." Bob stated those words and I nodded. "I swear I would die before I hurt Greg!" I meant it. I love Greg with all my heart and Bob does to that why he protects him...like a brother....Tom isn't the one to really show affection thats why Greg has Bob. I smiled at Bob and he ran to the field. I stood there with a smile on my face and someone appeared behind me. "Hey what were you and Bob talking about?" Someone spoke as big soft strong arms wrapped around my body. "Stuff why you nosy?" I smiled and kissed similar lips. "Well your my girlfriend so I worry." Greg smiled and I kissed him stronger. "Come on Greg!" Zerin shouted and had a serious face. I smiled at her and she turned her head. I shurgged my shoulder. Greg kissed my cheek and ran to the field.

I watched how Greg stood in the middle line and gave the first kick. I could tell which were on his team becasue they stayed ahead of Greg incase Greg needed help. I saw Zerin come up to him and slid the ball away from Greg feet and I saw her expression when Greg followed her and took the ball from her. She looked happy like she was given candy. I laughed. I'm not the type who gets jealous, but I knew in that instance that she fell for Greg so hard. Greg is very naive blocked by love to notice when some falls in love with him. I was so focused on my thoughts I lost track of the game. "GOAL!!!!" Greg laughed and Zerin rolled her eyes and laughed. "Nice Captain!!!" Pete gave him a highfive. Zerin smiled and Greg gave her a highfive. "Good job guys!" I smiled and cheered. Greg nodded and smiled.

I checked my phone to see the time since I had Karate club or join in it. Yeah I do Karate and I'm a natural.

After an hour it was time for me to go and Greg left with me. "So where are we going?" Greg smiled and I lead him to the Athletic gym. "I'm going to join Karate!" I smiled and Greg raised an eyebrow. I laughed and changed into a T-shirt with shorts. I wrapped bandages around my feet and hands. "Come on relax I wanna try this for a while, but my mother would never let me until she meet you." I smirked and walked to the sign up sheet.

I saw a guy sitting there and I think he is the captain. He wasn't bad looking, but he wasnt Greg so I didn't care. He had black hair with some red, and had brown eyes with a ripped body. "Hello?" He looked at me and his voice like a deep sexy one, but again he isn't Greg. "Hi I would like to sign up?" I smiled. He laughed and gave me a sheet. "What you don't think I can join?" I smirked and he shurgged his shoulders. "Nah do whatever you want." He left the table and went for the mat.

I followed him. "Well have a one on one match first one down loses." He spoke and I nodded. He both bowed and got into positions!

Greg POV:

I watched Gina stood in positions and she looked happy. Hey she can do Karate if it makes her happy. I watched that Captain went for her left, Gina dodge and swung her left leg for his head. The Captain blocked and grabbed her left leg. He pulled her on his right and tried to kick her head. Gina stood up and blocked his kick and kicked on his chest. Knocking him on the ground. "Like you said Captain first one down loses." Gina smirked and helped the Captain stand up. "Well welcome to the team were happy to accept you." He smiled and holded her hand a little too much. I walked up to Gina and wrapped my arms aroudn her and glared at the Captain. "Captain what is your name?" Gina asked and holded my hands. "Liam and I know you and your boyfriend. We could accept him in our club." Liam bowed and I rolled my eyes. Gina laughed and nodded. "Well as if you might know he is part of the soccer club so I don't think he can." Gina made circles on my hand to relax me. "Well thats a shame well I must go...nice to meet you Gina and her soccer boyfriend." He smirked/smiled and I glared. "Come on Gina." I pulled her and she laughed. "Come on calm down its okay I mean I'm not the only..." She stood quiet when I kissed her. "Remind your Captain that you belong to me no one else." I growled and Gina blushed. I looked away and kept walking.

Gina POV:

I never seen Greg like so serious. I feel loved! I clung to him and hugged him tight. "Don't worry I belong to you..." I smiled and we left school to the house. Greg wanted to show his parents and Nina to tell them I'm back. What was funny is that the whole soccer team invited themself to the house and Greg pissed them off, but agreed. Zerin wanted to leave, but Greg convienced her to come and I was okay I thought more the merrier. And I told the whole soccer team that I got accepted in the Karate and they wanted ot celebrate! I was the happiest when I know Greg is there...

I invited Jessica and the girls to come and I knew we were going to have a blast!!!!

Jessica POV:

I got a call from Gina inviting me to Greg house and I got ready. I put on a skirt and a tight shirt. I thought mayeb too much. I mean Bob doesn't like it...I changed into a pair of skinnies and a striped shirt. I hope Bob will be mine!

"Where are you going?" I saw Kaylee stand in the door and I smiled at her. "Going to get my man!" I laughed and Kaylee stood confused. I laughed again and left the house.

Kaylee POV:

Sis never took that much to change for a guy maybe Bob is special! I smiled and

Tabetha called me downstairs. I rushed downstair, we were going to well Mom was going to teach it to us. Yup I called her mom now! I was dressed in shorts with a tank top. I wore a bra I was more developed than most girls like I was already 36B and I was 12, but pretty soon its going to be my 13th birthday!

"Come on sweetie!" Mom made us stand in position with our hips facing high and she made us twirl movign our hips fast. I loved dancing it was very fun. Maybe I could be that one day...a professional dancer!!!

Ashton POV:

I sat on the stairs staring at Kaylee she looked very happy dancing. I think at first she was uncomfortable to be her then she got used to it. It's going to be great to have her as a sister. To brag to the guys and mess around that I tap when I really don't I mean she is going to be freaking hot, so I'm going to be a big brother and protect her. Hey I'm not that! heartless just a pervert!

============================================================================

Thansk for reading!!!! VOTE N COMMENT!!!! and hey if you want a story for Ashton and Kaylee leave a comment!!!!

:D XD

~CupcakeQueen=^.^=