I'm in love with my girlfriend bestfriend and did I mention she is my brother girlfriend?...

I'm in love with my girlfriend bestfriend and did I mention that she is my brothers girlfriend?...Great isn't it.

Chapter 25:

Greg POV:

I walked to my BMW and drove to school worried about Tom. I mean he did come back home, and he didn't seem pretty down like I thought he would. I hope he didnt shoot anyone! I laughed and then turned on the road listening to "King without a crown" It was a good song it made you think about life and how its difficult even though you don't understand half of it! I listened and didnt notice that I had to make a right turn until some beeped me! I shook my nerves and kept on driving.

I jumped out my car and saw that Bob was here with Jessica? I smirked and walked up to him. "Hey Bob who is this?" I smirked and Bob blushed. "Hi I'm Jessica I think we meet before Gina friend?" She smiled and I nodded. "Yeah...now I remember you!" I smiled and she nodded. "Okay well I got to..." She pecked Bob on the cheek and walked off. "Hmm what was that!?" I said sarcastically. "Shut up! I'm doing her a favor." Bob smiled. "What favor?" I asked as we walked to school. "The none of your big ass business." Bob smirked and I rolled my eyes. "Whatever I'll be the one to warn about to use a condom." I smirked and ran off. "Come back here Captain and say it to my face!" Bob laughed and chased me!

"Alright newbes this is the last day before we get to pick spot for the missing players!" I shouted to the newbes and they standed like soliders. This isn't the army! "Okay now go for a run!" I spoke and they started running. I luckily saw Zerin she was running with them and it was good cause this time she was on time. "Captain shame on you checking out other ladies when you have a lady yourself!" Bob smirked and nodded in shame. "Shut up you priss." I growled. "I would never cheat on Gina she is my life!!!" I growled and Bob shrugged.

The newbes finished up with their running and we had a practice match to see who is capable. "Come pass!!" I shouted running up to the goal that Ty was defending. "Pete!" I shouted and as he ran behind one of the newbes. He smoothly pass the newbe and tried to take away the ball when Zerin came up and the newbe passed the ball to her. She ran up to the goal and slipped her way through with one of my moves! It when you lift the ball high and slip behind the defender! I smiled and tried to follow Zerin and I knew she was going to spike it the ball into the goal!!! "Ty!" I shouted and Ty guard then Zerin spiked it and it was like watching Austin Martin all over again! The body the form and I knew if it looked like him the ball would be like that time! Ty seemed to have an idea but then the ball spinned and he missed it!! Meaning scoring for the newbes. "Yeah baby!!!" Zerin cheered and I smiled. "Well you did good nice moves..." I whispered to her and she froze. I walked up to Ty and he seemed pretty down. "This is shit!" He growled and I patted his back. "Come on Ty its cool she is a the..." "NO ITS NOT COOL MY LIFE IS SHIT!!! EVERYTHING GOOD HAS TO BE FOR YOU!!!" He growled and I looked taken back. "Ty?" I looked at him with worry and he seemed pissed! Everyone even the newbes stood behind. "GREG YOU DONT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING!!!! YOU GET EVERYTHING AND I GET NOTHING YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND NOTHING!!!! GINA WAS SUPPOSE TO BE MINE AND I HAD A SHOT FOR CAPTAIN!!! DO YOU HATE ME TO TAKE EVERYTHING!!!???" Ty growled and threw his gloves down! "Ty No!!! What the hell???? I don't want to ruin your life!!!!" I growled and he looked pretty pissed!!! "YOU KNOW SHUT UP JUST SHUT UP AND HOPE YOU FIND A NEW GOALIE!!!" He growled and left the field. "I'm sorry man..." Bob spoke with sympathy. "..." I didn't understand why he was like this. Me and Ty were pretty good friends....I just don't get it!!!

I rubbed my head and sighed. "Well I guess I have to fing a new goalie..." I tried to smiled, but failed. "Bob can you take over here?" I asked and Bob nodded mean while I went to the locker room. I changed and then Bob came up to me. "Well here is the list for the new newbes for the team and I got you a goalie..." He handed me the list and I saw the people for the list

Forward: Zerin York

Fullbacks: Marx Trot, Fred James

MidFielders: Jose Rodriguez, Neal Lin

Well I guess we have the team when most of the guys graduate. Harry, Zane, Ryan, Juan, Rex, and Ty is out of the team since of me. I didn't think that it would be hard to see my teamates leave since they will graduate. I only have one more year until I graduate and on my last year I have to make a great impression for the scouts to go to Virginia University or Akron. Those are the top of soccer schools and I plan to join!!! I thought about Zane and the other guys well Zane got accepted at UCLA which he accepted gladly! And is leaving when the summer start, so I won't see him for awhile! Then Harry he going to become a doctor, Ryan well he wants to work on a business with his future wife Scarlett. Then Rex is going to take over the family business running his dad Mexican restaurant, and Juna is going to go to Yale to become an actor in the theatre and thats where I want Tom to go and hopefully he will get accepted!

"Alright thanks Bob you can go." I smiled and walked inside the school. The day went by pretty slow and boring. I had to deal with that I wanted Gina back soooo bad!!! "Gina please come home...." I spoke with sadness.

======================================================================

Im sorry if its short and now the problems begin!!!

VOTE N COMMENT!!!! :D

~CupcakeQueen=^.^=