<Character Interviews!> ~Greg~

I'm in love with my girlfriend bestfriend and did I mention she is my brother girlfriend?...Great isn't?

<Character interviews!>

Which one is your favorite!!!!!!!!!!

Greg Turner:

likes- soccer, gina, food, videogames

hates- veggies, airplanes, buses

<Character interview>

Author: So like the story so far?

Greg: Hell yeh it's great and alot of kissing scenes with Gina!

Author: So tell us about your self?

Greg: Well I'm an easy going guy, love soccer, hoping to get a scholarship to a great sport university for soccer, I'm hoping for my relationship with Gina to go father to the point well get married and have kids. Also I speak spainsh was taught by my grandmother that I love very much, sh is gone now, but I still feel like she is with me. And I'm a hell of a fun guy!!

Author: That's wonderful news what about your family and friends tell us a little about them!

Greg: Hmm everyone in my soccer team are stupid itdiots. Bob is a cocky, sly bastard, but the guys are my buddies and I appreciate them very much. Their asses are good at soccer tell you that. And my family they all pretty much live in Argentina and don't see them as much as I wish.

Author: Oh alright!!! Thanks for all the information and that's all the time we have!!!

Greg: I hope you ladies vote for me ;)