Chapter 30 [PART 1]

I'm in love with my girlfriend bestfriend and did I mention she is my brother girlfriend?...

Chapter 30: PART 1

Kaylee POV:

I watched the movie and every minute I would glance at Ashton face and he seemed cool, but I had a plan to shake him up....

"I'll be back." I got up pretending to go to the bathroom. Ashton nodded and sinked down more in the couch.

Ashton POV:

Man this movie was sure givign me creeps. I mean you suppose that I'm 13 going to be 8th grader well I always hated scary movies I only watch them cause other people watch them. I would call my mom at night to check for monsters when I was 5. I sunk in my chair hoping I wouldn't get to scared when Kaylee was gone. For some reason when I'm with Kaylee I feel fine.

I paid attention then I heard creaking! I didn't want to turn around, but maybe it was a bandit. I walked into the kitchen then the lights freaking flashed!!!! I saw a shadow. I walked toward the laundry room then...

Kaylee POV:

I could hear that Ashton was coming then I jumped him "Boo!" I shouted and Ashton fell straight to the floor. I turned on the lights and he was knocked out!!! I dragged him to the couch and got a wet towel and put it over his head. Damn I didn't think he would faint!!!! What a wussy!!! I turned on the living room lights and turned off the tv. I sat next to his body and rested my head on the couch. Pretty soon I fell asleep.

Ashton POV:

My head hurt alot and I woke up to find Kaylee asleep and me laying next to her with a towel on my head. I could tell she was sitting at first by the position she laying. Her arms were over my body and her hair smelled very nice. I smiled and closed my eyes knowing that Kaylee was right next to me...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-At the party-

Greg POV:

"Whoop!!!!" I shouted man this party was beast!!! Me and Gina were on a wave!!! Damn and there were freaking famous people here!! Man this party is awesome. I love Zerin dad!!!!

Me and Gina got off the wave and went to get drinks. "Hmmmm!!!!" Gina moaned when she tried the punch. I laughed and thought hey if she moans like that she can drink as much of punch. "Man this party is off the hook!!!" Gina laughed and pulled me on the dance floor. I grabbed her waist and we started grinding. The song Egoista was on and it was making the house shake!!!! Everybody did the jersey shore motion!!!

Nina POV:

This party is hot man I can't wait to brag!!! I grabbed Zach and we went to the dancefloor!!! We started to grinden and did the fist pump!!! Like the rest of the crowd!!!! It looked like Zach was having a good time. I laughed and he kissed me!!!

Jessica POV:

I grabbed Bob who was drooling to how I looked!!! I pulled him to the dance floor and we started grinding for some reason. Im having more fun with Bob than anyone else. I think I might love him....I hope he does too!!! "This is a good song right?" Bob laughed and I nodded. We swayed our hips at the same time and I stared into his gorgeous eyes. Bob leaned and so did I. Pretty soon we were having an intense makeout session!!!!

Bob POV:

Me and Jessica were kissing!!!! Well mostly sucking on each other faces. Maybe she is drunk who knows!!! But I was having hell alot of fun!!!!!

Zerin POV:

I was watching people dance and I felt left out. I stood there wearing a mini skirt with a tube top and heels. I felt weird since I wear jeans and a T-shirt, but Nana made me wear this for Greg or she like to call him the young she wish she had. I saw Greg dancing and he did look hot, so I decided to join him. I danced behind him and he smiled when he saw me or was that smile for Gina? I didn't care cause he was dancing with me and his girlfriend. I danced and enjoyed myself. I never felt this happy before and I thought maybe I was fallen for Greg?....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~end of party~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

........................

==========================================

haha you thought I would write sorry I'll post part 2 later this afternoon check out :) thanks for reading!!!

VOTE N COMMENT!!!! XD

~CupcakeQueen=^.^=