Chapter 32

I'm in love with my girlfriend bestfriend and did I mention she is my brother girlfriend?...

Chapter 32:

Greg POV:

"Yes can I have the order of Diana Juanita Turner medicine for type 1 diabetes..." I passed a hand through my hair. The old lady smiled and handed me the bag. "Thank you." I smiled and she nodded. "It feels so good to have a boy your age to respect like they used too not anymore....can I give you some advice?" She smiled and I nodded. "Well don't worry your time will come when you will make the correct decision understand? and be careful when you cross the highway..." She smiled and I smiled back. I took the bag and left.

"Hey Greg!" I heard Nina cling to me and act all nervous. "Hey?" I raised an eyebrow and she smiled nervously. "Whats wrong?" I asked and she freaked alittle. "I'm in shitload of trouble...." She cried and I hugged her. "THERE YOU ARE!!!!!" I heard a voice go off and that Zach guy appeared. I pushed Nina back and stood between them. "Can I help you?" I asked giving a glare. "SO THIS IS THE DOUCHE YOU LEFT ME FOR YOU BITCH AND STAY OUT OF THIS!!!!" He growled and I kept a straight face. "I didn't cheat....." Nina whispered and cried. Zach didn't take no easy and took out his pocketknife. "Come on duded we can deal this simply!" I spoke and he was beet red. "I DON'T F*CKING CARE YOU ASSHOLE!!!! COME BACK TO ME NINA!!!" He spoke and Nina backed up alittle. He stiffen and anger flew through his face. He came forward and I grabbed his wrist and punched him straight on his face! He flew and struggled. I ran with Nina!

"Nina hide here and you call 911!!!" I spoke to the girl hiding behind the counter and she marked the phone! "WHERE ARE YOU ASSHOLE!?" I came out and he ran toward me and I fought back so far I havent gotten a scratch and kept him busy so the cops could get here! I made him run around the store then I saw the cops were and I ran out the store and he followed. He was about to stab me, but the cops got him and I laughed. I breathed until I notice that a running car came toward me....

===============================================================

"Son now stay with me were almost there!" I heard some scream to my ears and my head hurts. I don't feel pain I wonder why? I'm I dying? I closed my eyes and fainted.

================================================================

"He seems to be fine and everything seems fine." I heard a man speak. I opened my eyes and found a doctor writing on a clipboard. I looked at my body and I have a cask around my arm and I looked at the doctor smiling. "Looks good that you woke up." He smiled and put his pen back into his pocket. "What happend?" I asked with a rasped voice. "Well you are lucky mister if..." He was cut off when my mother came running in crying! "GREG MY BABY ARE YOU ALRIGHT!!!???" She screamed and hugged me. "I won't be if you hug me like that..." I smiled and she slapped my head. "Dont talk nonsense is he alright doctor?!!!" My mother paniced and my father walked in with a crying Gina. "Greg!!!" She kissed me hard and I smiled against her lips. "You idiot!" She cried on my shoulder. "Well as I was saying..." The doctor continued. "He is perfectly fine just a broken arm your one lucky if she wasn't there to save you..." I froze who!!!???? Her!!!????

======================================================

ohhhh clinghanger!!!! :D

thanks for reading vote and comment!!!!! XD

CupcakeQueen=^.^=