I'm in love with my girlfriend bestfriend and did I mention she is my brother girlfriend?...

I'm in love with my girlfriend bestfriend and did I mention she is my brother girlfriend?...Great isn't?

Chapter 9:

That so all the support and leave a comment if you want me to post soon and I will I promise to post once a day if not I'll post more than one chapter a day if I miss one!!!! Thanks to all my fans for the votes and I hope you enjoyed!!!! :D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greg POV:

"Come on!!! I thought you wanted this!!" Alison screamed at me. What does she think I'm a sex machine. I'm still a V! Yeah surprising! From a player! I don't want to sleep with her. The reason I went out with Alison was because of difference! "Your like everyone else just leave!" I growled. "Fine I'll leave and probably never come back!" Alison cried out and slammed the door. There goes my long relationship down the dirty toilet. I sighed and laid back on my bed, and your probably wondering why is this happing did Greg Turner dumped the bitch!? I laughed well it wasn't like this until Alison asked for her birthday present...

~Morning~ (Before the commotion)

"Greg wake up honey!" I opened my eyes and found my mother with a batch of cookies. I sighed and lifted my bum. "What's up mom?" I shrugged and she looked cocern. "Well yesterday your lovely friend ran out the door!" My mother worried. "Oh it's nothing she wasn't feeling well." I looked down. "What did she catch your strangeness?" She laughed and I rolled my eyes. "Never mind mom go away." I growled and she left the batch on my drawer. I grabbed one and rushed to take a shower.

-At school-

Billy kept bothering about how my tutoring went Gina! I rolled my eyes and he didn't get the message so I beat his over sized ass. "Hey Captain!" Pete went over to me and Billy. Pete is a freshmen who want's to become the best forward in our school, but he has so much to learn. "I told you to call me Greg." I growled and Pete nodded. "But that disrepectful Captain..." I hit his head! "I mean Greg." He smiled and I grinned. "Doesn't that feel much better? Were all freidns here." I smiled and Pete nodded. "So what are we learning today!?" Pete cheered off. I laughed and we all walked to gym.

Gina POV:

"I love my man when he is sweaty!" A bimbo cheered off and I was stuck in art watching the soccer players play! I don't want to face Greg right now since the moment...with that snsasional kiss...Dumb GG stop thinking about it!!!

~You know you like it...~

-Who are you!!!??- A voice went off and it's like its seducing me!!!!

~Your conscious~ The voice said sweetly!

-Okay and why are you making this difficult!!!- I growled and blushed. I was arguing with my freaking head anybody else this crazy!!!

~Well I'm not difficult here you are why don't you tell him how you feel and if you kept kissing him maybe your V-card would be gone, but your so complicated~

I was furious now and flushed why do I have an opposite conscious!!! -Shut up! I can't he is my bestfriend boyfriend...- I was disappointed yeah my bestfriend who treats me like dirt...

~I don't think she is your 'best' friend since she treats you like crap under our shoes, but you should tell him before its too late~ He lost his smirk a

-That true, but I have Tom and he is Greg brother and he is kind...-

~Yeah so kind people make us sick we want someone like Greg not Tom and you never liked Tom!~ The voice went off and I nodded.