Chapter 3

Chapter 3

George had text me not long after I had spoken to Freddie to ask me whether I had decided to go with them to College Coffee or not, I decided that I ought to try and make some new friends so I replied that I'll meet them there. I quickly changed out of my hooker outfit and into a pair of skinny jeans, a t-shirt and a zip up jacket. I also grabbed some money from my side table and hoped that it would be enough to cover a drink, I really needed to start earning some money because I couldn't live on like five pounds a week it just isn't my way of life.

I opened my door cautiously to see of Maxine and Freddie were around being all coupley or whatever he seemed to think they were but luckily they were no where to be seen so I took that as my chance to escape.

"I'm off out Max. I'll text you on my way back." I shouted whilst walking through the door so she couldn't question me about where I was going or anything, not that it would've bothered me but what she doesn't know won't hurt her. Then I sent a text to George to tell him that I was on my way and then I plugged my headphones in to listen to some Rudimental whilst I walked round to College Coffee.

__

I hadn't been at College Coffee long before I wanted to seriously commit, I had the feeling that Phoebe hated me and there was a new girl that hadn't been at college called Holly who seriously wanted to hit me. Holly seemed to be getting annoyed with me whenever I spoke to Callum who had been asking me questions about my old school and the subjects that I had taken at the college, I was kind of glad that he was talking to me but she honestly made snide remarks at everything I was saying.

"So what subjects do you take at the sixth form Holly?" I asked her but I knew that she wasn't at our sixth form because she hadn't been in the common room with the rest of them.

"I'm in school actually." She replied and I had to hide the smile that was about to form on my lips.

"Oh, I didn't realise." Phoebe had a smile on her lips which told me that she was amused as I was about the while situation.

"It's okay I get that a lot because of how old I look. You always say that don't you Callum?" She fluttered her eyes at him but he seemed to brush her off which told me that something wasn't quite right with the two of them.

Before Callum answered I asked the question that I knew would cause the most crap between them, "So are you two together?" I asked in my best innocent voice which made out that I wasn't trying to cause shit.

"No" "Yes" Callum and Holly answered simultaneously.

"We used to see each other but we're just friends now." Callum answered for me and Holly looked angry but bit her tongue and just smiled sweetly at me.

"So this is where you've been hiding Callum." The lad that I had seen earlier in sixth form approached the table and noticed me sat there almost straight away, "So are you going to introduce me to your new friend?"

"This is Minnie…" Callum told him but before he could finish introducing us the guy came to sit next to me.

"Well my names Mickey so I guess we're going to be a perfect match. Some might call it fate." I remembered George calling the guy Robbie so I knew that was just his poor attempt at flirting.

"Some might call that an over used pick up line, Robbie." I made sure that I emphasised his name.

He just laughed, "I guess you've already heard about my reputation?"

"Nope but I'm guessing there is a reputation to hear about?" I retorted back and he smirked.

"Nah I'm a good boy me."