Chapter 6

Chapter 6

CRASH!

I heard something fall to the floor and sat up in the bed immediately, I let my eyes adjust to the light that was now streaming into the room and looked around. Out of the corner of my eye I noticed someone changing in the room, they were full on naked and I could see everything.

"Wow Freddie cover yourself up." I exclaimed and then hid my face under the covers before I could get accused of perving on him.

Freddie let out a scream but not the kind of scream you would expect from him, it was the girliest scream ever, the scream was then followed by a thud which I assumed was him falling over.

"Minnie? Are you okay?" I heard Jason call from the other side of the room.

"I don't know. I think your brother just fell over but I'm not sure." I called back from under the covers.

"What do you mean?" Jason asked and he sounded totally confused.

"Well Freddie was in here changing and I think I scared him but I can't look because I think he might be naked." I heard laughter from the other side of the door and then mumbled voices so I guessed that someone had joined him and he was telling them what happened.

A few seconds later I heard the door open and someone walk into the room.

"Wow mum you could've knocked." I heard Freddie say.

"Are you decent now?" I asked Freddie from underneath the covers.

"Yeah." He replied and I pulled my head out from the under the covers to find everyone from the household in the room except Ziggy.

"What are you doing in here Fred?" Sandy asked him whilst the Jason and Robbie were holding back laughs.

"This is my room so the question is really what is she doing in here?" He gestured towards me and I had to bite back a laugh.

"She's a guest and if you read the note on the door then you would've known not to come in here last night." Freddie looked over to me after Sandy had said this so I smiled at him smugly.

"It was two in the morning, how was I supposed to read a note in the dark?" Freddie tried to fight his side but he knew that he had lost the fight against his mum.

"Let it go Fred and get dressed because the garage needs opening in like twenty minutes." Joe told him and then they all left the room. I looked over at Freddie to see what Joe had meant about him getting dressed and noticed that when he said he was decent it meant that he had put some boxers on.

"Sorry for scaring you." I bit down on my lip to stop myself from laughing.

"I was more shocked than scared." He answered me back whilst searching his room for some clothes.

"That scream sounded like you was scared but what would I know?"

"Well I didn't exactly expect to find you in Ziggy's bed watching me get undressed." I could tell he was joking with the tone of his voice.

"I didn't expect you to giving me a strip tease first thing in the morning." I hit back to him and he smiled at me but then went back to searching the room.

"Why are you in here anyway?"

"Max locked me out." I told him with a shrug.

"Max was in the pub with me most of the night so it wasn't her." That meant it had to be Patrick.

"Well then I guess you could say that this is your fault then." I got out of bed and started looking around for my clothes from last night, I had decided not to sleep in them but to sleep in my underwear.