Raindrops

.::Third Person::.
Ciel ruffled his hair as he walked under his lonesome umbrella, away from his school. He slightly tipped it up to the sky, feeling rain drops trickling down his face, beginning to get lost in thought. He resumed back to reality once he felt a light grasping on his arm, looking over at who- or what it was. Elizabeth, is his annoying cousin which he was forced to befriend and now can trust after many years, but the down fall was that she was annoying and all Ciel wanted to do was get home. The girl grinned brightly setting a happy aura around them although, Ciel seemed the opposite.

He yanked himself away from her grip and began walking away under his umbrella leaving her in the rain, completely dumbfounded. Ciel turned a corner only to notice a certain platinum blonde in the middle of a silent road while looking at his palms seeing the many raindrops fall through the cracks in between his fingers, his icy blue eyes stood out as they were filled with sadness and fear. The blonde grinned to himself noticing two bright headlights of a vehicle, Ciel was brought back to reality by the sudden lights and quickly raced over to him. Still on the other side of the side walk, Ciel caught the attention of the blonde facing towards him, the blondes grin faded turning into a slight frown as the lights came closer. Ciel practically panicked not wanting to see a death happen right in front of him, so he did what had to be done.

He was running out of time, just staring at the blonde wouldn't do anything. He motioned the blondie to get back here but of course that didn't work. He huffed a sigh and groaned remembering 'there's no time for this.' the lights got closer and closer. Everything went in slow motion. Ciel dropped his umbrella and jumped tumbling down with the blonde onto the other side of the side walk. Now completely drenched in water, Ciel got off of the blonde and stood up, helping him up as well.

"Why?" The blonde asked catching the attention of Ciel who was fixing his clothes. He sighed and replied.

"Why what? Shouldn't you be thankful for me saving your life? I don't do this often." Ciel gave him a slight glare as the blonde shivered from the coldness.

"Well..yeah but I wanted to die..my life is a mess..don't you understand?..I'm abused..broken..unsatisfied.." he looked down in sadness grabbing his own arm.

"Well, then why don't you stay at my place for awhile if you want?" Ciel gave an emotionless expression fully regretting what he had just said. "Oh, that's right, what's your name?" He asked with a harsh but rather smooth tone.

"Alois, Alois Trancy..you may know me as slut or bitch at school.." Alois looked up, tears streamed down from his eyes,  seeing the bluenette cross the street cautiously and grabbing his umbrella. The blonde turned around thinking the bluenette was going home, a couple seconds after that he stopped feeling raindrops fall onto him as he looked up seeing a blue umbrella. He turned around to see the bluenette completely drench in water.

"Well, what are you waiting? for are you going to stay with me or not? Give me an answer before I change my mind. Also, my name is Ciel Phantomhive, don't bother searching anything up." Ciel said quite harshly, taking off his jacket and giving it to Alois. The blonde nodded slowly and accepted the jacket putting it around himself as Ciel began walking in the direction of his home. Alois followed the bluenette, wiping his tears away and tightening his grip around the bluenette's jacket that he was given.

..::Time Skip::..
.:Location: Phantomhive Manor:.

Ciel made it up first, opening the door and letting Alois in before following and telling his butler to prepare a separate bath for each other- not at the same time of course. Ciel being 'nice' tugged the blonde up to his room, rummaging through his closet for some suitable clothing for Alois. Once he found some he laid them out on his bed as the butler knocked telling them that the bath was ready.

"Alois, you go first. I'll be getting your stuff prepared." The blonde nodded, heading out of the door and to the bath. By the time Ciel was done laying out the guest bedroom and clothes, Alois had been finished with his bath. Ciel went out of the room to let Alois change, once he was finished Ciel took his bath and changed as well.

Alois flopped onto Ciel's blue beanbag chair and pulled out his 'now not working' phone. He sighed and saw Ciel sitting on his bed, doing his homework like a good student. The blonde put his phone on the ground, getting up and sitting next to the bluenette.

"What? Are you here to copy my homework? Because if you are, good luck staying here." He growled making Alois whimper slightly, as that was not his intention for being there. Ciel sighed loudly and clearly. "Pretend to not know me at school, okay? No one can know about this or else my reputation will be ruined." The blonde nodded realizing the way the bluenette was. the way his hair perfectly outlines his face, how his eye pops out like it's the centre of a jewel, how his cheeks are slightly rosy, his soft looking lips- Alois shook his head trying to get out of his thoughts but accidentally catching the bluenette's attention.

Alois panicked making himself fall off of the bed due to sitting on the edge. "Ouch!" He huffed rubbing his leg, Ciel crawled over and looked down at Alois, chuckling slightly.

"Hey! Don't laugh at me!" The blonde yelled making the bluenette burst into laughter, rolling around on the bed. This had never happened before, Ciel..was having..fun? He stopped himself midway through his sudden burst of laughter noticing it. Ciel blushed a bright red making it noticeable that he was embarrassed. He saw that it was quite dark outside, seeing the chance to changed what was happening.

"Uh-um-- it's getting dark we should head to bed! My butler will wake us up two hours before we are supposed to leave. If you don't wake up then, I will have to kick you out for not following, understood?" The blonde nodded and got up, walking out and heading to the guest room.

The two boys laid in their separate beds noticing how much their lives had changed in this small amount of time. Now what was in store for school?

———————
A/N : heyyy thank you for reading! If you're here from my instagram HII!! Honestly this story idea didn't take too long to come up with but I hope it's a good one because oh boy it sure is an improvement!! BUT I AM STILL A BAD AUTHOR SO DON'T EXPECT MUCH FROM ME! But still see ya in the next chapter! ;>
———————