Blinded Love

..::Alois's POV::..

He kissed me and ran off. I tried searching for him but, I couldn't seem to find him. I searched his room, kitchen, living room, couch, fridge, my room, bathroom, closets, other rooms not occupied (100+), but still no luck. The only place left I had was the library, I walked up to the giant dusty doors and pushed them open; walking in I spotted a small bluenette on the floor with piles of books he seemed to be reading. He probably heard my footsteps of heels clacking since I was wearing my boots with heels, he glanced at me then at his book, he put it down and stared at me for a moment then spoke, "So, you've found me?" He smirked, I rolled my eyes and huffed a smile. I put my hand on my hip and got closer to Ciel. I grabbed his book that he was reading when I got there, he seemed flustered and wanting it back. Of course I didn't let him so, I held it up high and began reading the title.

"Time? What's it about? And, why are you reading it?!" I looked down at Ciel and laughed as anger boiled up in his eyes, he bit his lip and was able to grab the book away from me.

"Alois, I am 16 years old. I should be able to choose what I'm able to read!" He shouted, I crossed my arms and smirked.

"And I'm 17 years old and I need a house~" I mocked him which seemed to get him pissed. I noticed and stopped. "Alright, calm down, I'm sorry okay?" I apologized as he huffed and walked farther into the large library. "Ah- wait!" I yelled and went after him, but I had lost his in the sea of tall bookshelves. I sighed and decided to look around for a bit, admiring the beautiful shelves and slight beams of light casting upon them. I pulled a random book from the shelf and opened it to a random page:

Day 765
I was walking down the street as snow began to fall- it was that moment that I realized the woman I loved was waiting for me. What if I die? Will I be remembered by her before--

The paged was burnt before I could finish. 'Hmm, interesting, must be a journal of some sort.' I chuckled to myself wondering if Ciel has one of his own. I shook my head and closed the book, putting it back. I turned to the side and saw a bluenette tapping his foot on the ground lightly. "What were you reading?" His voice was sharp causing me to flinch at his words.

"A-A j-journal!" I became a stuttering mess, his eyes narrowed and pulled the book out of where it was. He read a few pages and seemed to smile slightly at a few. He put it back and tugged me out of the library and up to his room. He sat me down on his bean bag chair and went to his dresser, he pulled out a large book which looked pretty full as he walked towards me with it, he was looking down at the book with a beautiful grin planted on his face. He handed it to me and I took it, I flipped through the pages catching glimpses of the different hand writings, they were all signed by Phantomhive's starting from day one of a new life. Then by the time Ciel was able to write he took on the journal and wrote in it instead. I reached a page that interested me.

"Day XXXX

Today, Alois was still as handsome as ever! I love looking at him and his beautiful blue eyes. But, I'm scared of what's to come. How long will it be until he finds out?"

I read out loud which caught his attention. His face flushed red and took the book away from me. I chuckled as he hit my shoulder lightly. I groaned and rolled my eyes at him. "Love you too." I said laughing slightly due to my sarcastic tone. He gave a half-hearted smile and turned towards the door. He shouted a light 'I'll be right back!' And left. I nodded and got up, I stared out his window and watched all of the pine trees blow in the wind. "Must be cold outside.." I said hearing the door creek open. I drew my attention towards it and saw Ciel bundled up in a jacket. He threw one at me and I put it on, we raced down the stairs and went outside for a bit. We both shivered at the cold wind that had blown by us when we got out. I looked up at the sky and saw a single snowflake fall from the sky, then another, and another, until the sky was filled with them.

I looked over at Ciel who seemed amazed by the beautiful scenery that was happening. His smile was so big that I had to latch onto his arm and lean on his shoulder. He let out a giggle saw a snowflake fall onto his hand and melt. His blue and purple eye were shimmering as if he was experiencing this for the first time, "when I was born..it was snowing just like this," His smile faded into a small grin, he looked up at the sky then at me. "But, it wasn't as beautiful and cherished as this one is right now, because the snow reminds me about your beautiful icy blue eyes." I chuckled with a slight blush mellowed onto my face. He kissed my head and whispered softly,

"You are my beautiful ice angel.." with that, he walked down the road, I caught up to him and intertwined our fingers. I smiled at him brightly, kissing his cheek I noticed his nose was red from the cold and gave him my scarf. "Ah..thank you, lovely." He smiled. We kept walking down that road until we found a bench. We sat down and talked until it was about time to head back.

'God, I love him so much. I'm definitely going to have to marry him.' My mind trailed off.
-----
HI! YAY LOVEY DOVEY STUFF!! WHA? NOOO PFFT YOU MUST BE THINKING: "how long will this last?" WELL! IDK I WAS THINKING MAYBE ALONG THE LINES OF 20 CHAPTERS? ANYWAYS, I WAS ABLE TO BE MOTIVATED TO ACTUALLY MAKE THIS CHAPTER SINCE MY FRIENDS STARTED TALKING TO ME AGAIN ALSO, IT'S 2: 32 AM WHAT AM I DOING? :'D HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER! PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT IF YOU DID AND I'LL SEE YA LATER!