Cherry Blossoms

..::Alois's POV::..
After we celebrated Ciel's birthday everything became mellow and faded. Ciel and I have been in deep focus for exams at school along with doing our homework. It got so stressful for me to the point where I got extremely sick that I had to stay home, Ciel stayed with me even though I told him to go. He kept taking care of me.

..::Time Skip::..
.::Place of Time: a few months later::..

I began seeing cherry blossoms form on the trees ever so beautifully, at some points I took pictures with Ciel, I also finally got my license after so long.

I turned around to Ciel with my new outfit and my car keys in hand, I saw a slight blush appear on his face then fade. He got up and cleared his throat slightly. I huffed and put my hands on my hip as he walked past me. "Where do you think you're going? Hm?~" I hummed as he turned around to face me. He grinned and pointed to the car, I gave him a puzzled look then realizing what he means. 'I completely forgot I would take Ciel to go see the cherry blossoms' I hit my head and yelped accidentally hurting myself. I shook it off and walked to my car, opening the door and getting in. I smiled and turned it on, Ciel buckled himself in and nodded telling me to go.

We made it to the place about an hour later. Ciel's face lit up once he saw all of the trees in rows with beautiful cherry blossoms scattering everywhere. I chuckled to myself, feeling a tight squeeze on my wrist and a tug. The hand was much smaller than Ciel's, curiosity hit me and I looked at who it was. A small child who didn't seem to have an adult near by. I kneeled down to the boy and grinned warmly. "Have you seen my momma?.." he pouted, asking Ciel and I. I caught Ciel's attention, he kneeled down with me since he's somehow bettter than me with kids I let him take over.

"Sweetie, I'm sorry but we haven't seen your momma..but! We can help you find her!" Ciel laughed and took the boys hand leading him around the area and asking all the adults. He eventually found the mother and everything went back to normal. He walked back over to me, his expression completely changed to a droopy mess. "Ahhh..we're graduating soon.." he shut his eyes tightly and sighed. I chuckled and kissed his cheek.

"Don't look so sad, Ciel~ there's nothing to be scared about!" I smiled and began walking back to the car. He followed behind me and got in the passenger seat. "Now, are you hungry? We can go pass by and get some food." I offered but, he shook his head and looked out the window, he watched all the kids play. I huffed and drove off back to the house. We got back and dropped all our stuff on the floor and lazily went upstairs. I flopped onto my bed and closed my eyes. 'Tomorrow...school..the next day..weekend..yay~' I smiled sheepishly as I thought of something but quickly shook it off, I got into my bed and went to sleep since Ciel wanted to see the cherry blossoms at sunset.

BAM BAM BAM! I jumped up and fell off my bed, completely awake. "What the hell was that for!!?!" I yelled and checked my phone. "Shit! Ciel you should've worn me up earlier!!" I scolded and quickly got dressed, I grabbed my keys and headed out the door with Ciel. After a couple of months everyone stopped bullying me and I became sort of popular. Although, I didn't let it affect me and Ciel's relationship.

Ring, ring. The bell went and class started. Pigtails was moved far away from us, as in: to a different school. She could still easily get back at us but we stopped acknowledging her so, she just quit.

..::Time Skip::..

"Gah- Ciel, in going to stop to get something to eat." I informed Ciel and he nodded. "Do you want anything?" I glanced over at him seeing him nod. I pulled into the drive thru and we ordered our food and went home. I went up to my room and checked my phone. "Just..a bit more until this is over..school has sucked ever since I walked through the doors. At least I have Ciel with me.." I turned off my phone and threw it across my bed and flopped onto it. I buried my face among the blankets and giggled, I turned to face the ceiling, "then I'll marry-" I heard my door open before I could finish my sentence.

"Marry who?" The short blue haired boy shot a sharp tone at me. I laughed nervously, rubbing the back of my neck and getting up. His arms were crossed along with his stance which was sassier then ever.

"PHIL WILL MARRY JUDY IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!" I lied but got a loud gasp from Ciel and smack in the head. He growled and left. 'Hey- nice save Alois! But..you did make him angry.' I sighed and shook it off by heading to my door starting to walk down the hallway to get water- or some kind of refreshment. That's when I heard loud banging on the door, I was about to turn the corner too- but I hid first just in case it was Elizabitch coming back for revenge. As usual I heard Sebastian open the door but then I heard two unfamiliar voices.

"Hello, sir. Hope you're having a good day but we were wondering," he paused. My blood ran cold looking beside me, I saw Ciel come out of his room across the hall. I quickly texted him since when I saw him he was on his phone.

'Ciel!! Don't turn the corner! What ever you do, just don't!!'

'What the hell, Alois? I was in the middle of my game!'

'Just shut up and listen'

'Ugh, fine.'

"Ah! Good day to you too, Sir." Sebastian greeted the men who when I caught a glimpse of seemed to be police officers. They laughed a bit but then got back to being serious.

"Anyways, what we were wondering was that: have you seen an Alois Trancy, perhaps?" I fainted before anything else could happen.

My parents were trying to find me.
----
WOAH-- SO SORRY THAT TOOK SO LONG!! I WAS BUSY WITH- 'FAMILY STUFF' AS IN MY ONLINE FAMILY ALONG WITH SOME OTHER SHIT THAT DOESN'T MATTER I GOT INTO SOME DRAMA THAT MADE ME SORT OF DEPRESSED AND NOT WANTING TO WRITE FANFICS AT THE MOMENT- BUT BOOM AFTER WHAT WAS IT? 2-1 days?? Maybe? ANYWAYS VOTE AND COMMENT IF YOU LIKE THIS STORY SO FAR!!! IM EXCITED TO WRITE CIELS POV!!!!!!