Part 1 - First Impression

So this book is finally completed! I want to say that the cover of this book has just changed. The new one is on the right side.

The picture that I put as the multimedia on the right side below the real cover, is the second option. Should I change it to the second option? :/

Well

Just for your information, I just made a Justin Bieber fanfiction. You can find it on my profile and let me know what you guys think of it. I hope you guys enjoyed! :D

Happy reading! :D

_______________________________________________________________________

Hello, guys! Say hi to Elena Chandler. The girl with a huge smile on her face and a big heart. Lives in an orphanage as a kid who until now doesn’t know who and where are her parents. Earlier 16 years ago, she’s found in front of that orphanage, crying and starving. And now, she’s a beautiful teenager.

So this boyband from England is just having a visit to an orphanage. And now they’re having a little talk.

“I just think about something.” Said Louis to his 4 bestfriends.

“What?” Asked Liam.

Harry, Niall and Zayn look at Louis’ face looks different.

“I want to adopt her. As our little sister.”

Liam, Harry, Niall, Zayn are surprised a lot!

Zayn says, “what virus just came into your brain, Lou?”

“Whoa wait, I just don’t understand why suddenly did you think that fast? I mean, you want to adopt her. That’s just an unacceptable thought of yours.” Said Liam.

Louis says, “I don’t know, boys. I mean-.. just look at her.”

“Yea she’s pretty.” Harry muttered.

“Harry it’s not the time for-.. well I agree with you. But I’m not talking about her looks. I was just touched by the story that we just heard from the nurse of this orphanage.” Explained Louis.

“I honestly was too.” Niall agreed.

But Zayn doesn’t. “Well it’s not like you got to take her home like just got out of toys shop. We’re One Direction. Have you thought about what would happen next if we live in one house with a girl?”

“Well just tell them that we adopted her. So, who agrees with me?” Said Louis easily.

“That’s a kind idea of yours, Louis. I’m in.” Liam agreed.

And also Harry, “I’m really alright with that.”

And Niall, “me too.”

But Zayn says, “I can’t believe this happens.”

***

“I can’t believe that I’m flying!” Elena said happily as she looks out the window.

So One Direction are just on their flight to London. Going home. With Elena Chandler. The girl from the orphanage. Louis just confirmed that he and the boys adopted Elena as their little sister.

“Looks like this is your very first flight.” Liam said to Elena. He sits beside her.

Elena turns her head and says, “yes. I’ve never gone more than 1 km far from the orphanage. We’re not allowed. But now I’m so happy. I don’t know how to pay everything. I hope you guys know how thankful I am.”

Liam looks at her confused. “Well you don’t have to be like that.”

“yes I have to. Almost all of my friends were already adopted very earlier than me. Finally my resolution for being adopted is done. Thank you.” Elena explained.

“Aww we’re happy you’re happy. We’re family now. You can’t feel sadness anymore.” Said Liam as a Daddy.

“Thank you, Liam!”

“You’ve said that twice.” Liam giggled.

“Oh, sorry.”

***

“So, here we are! Welcome to our house, Elena! Our big lovely house.” Cheered  Louis as he raised his hands to Elena.

Elena is stunned as the more she looks around, the more house looks very nice and comfortable. “You guys definitely have the best house ever.”

“Well now this house is yours too.” Louis added.

Elena is still stunned. “This is too much. Oh, Lord. What you gave to me is too much. You guys let me live here?”

Zayn rolls his eyes.

Louis says, “of course. Don’t ever you forget that we’re family! Harry can you show the room for her?”

Harry answers quickly, “anything, sir!”

Zayn leaves and goes to his bedroom annoyedly. He’s the only member of One Direction who isn’t really happy about this adoption thingy.

[to be continued]