Chapter 23 Seduction and Perdition

"Please, don't play with my heart. I have gone through many hardships in my life. My heart has been torn into pieces more than once... You know all my sorrows and those awful moments I've been through, so please speak to me with the truth. Can I trust you? Can I love you? Do you love me?" Leila took so seriously her acting role and with exaggerated 'I'm the good girl' tone, she clung onto the Duke's neck. Their faces were just a few inches apart.

"Of course I am speaking the truth. I can't be more honest that I'm with you now. My love, what I want is to share my life with you for the rest of my days. You are the woman that I care for and love. I want you to be my wife. I'll be the happiest man in the world with you by my side." Lord Aelderic sealed his proposal with an effusive kiss.

Leila reacted like the experienced seductress she was. She intertwined her fingers in the man's hair caressing all the way back to the base of his neck. He immediately pulled the woman's body closer to his and Leila felt the duke's erection and that assured her victory.

"Oh, Aelderic, I love you so much. You have brought to my life light and joy since I met you. Your attention and affection... your caresses and kisses have erased all those harsh and horrid moments I experienced when I was kidnapped by those evil men. My life now bears a new meaning. I've found a reason to smile and love again...You." Leila cried faked tears and joy.

"There's no need of recalling those terrible moments! I swearer to you that no one would ever put a hand on you. Only me and that will be to replenish you with caresses and kisses filled with ardent passion and delight... Now, my love we just need to wait for your parents' arrival to formally ask for their blessing and everything will be set up." The Duke held Leila's hands and kissed her on the forehead.

Leila opened her eyes wide and stared at the duke with an expression of terror on her face. How could she have missed that detail? She stammered in her sudden reaction. "Wa-wait! Why wait if we love each other? I... I love you with all my heart. I can't wait any longer to be your wife. I crave for you so much that I do not know if I would be able control myself. You don't know what things you provoke in me with your rich kisses and such a passionate touch." Leila was all over the duke cornering him against the wall. The woman placed one of her legs between the man's legs and rubbed his member with her thigh making him pant with excitement and that put him in a situation over the one he would lose control at any moment.

Lord Aelderic only wanted to take her right there on the couch, on the floor... wherever it was. He wanted her more than his body could stand or ever wished for. He was drunk by her fresh scent of roses and honey and he got lost it in her hypnotizing onyx eyes. "Oh, woman you drive me crazy. I want you... But Leila, please, my love, I think it would be wiser to wait until your parents came to receive his blessing... I don't want to disrespect you."

a great surprise for them to find me alive and happy... Don't you think the dream of all parents is to see their daughter married to a wonderful man... like you." Leila was kissing the duke's lips again. Licking and biting softly the man's lower lip. Poor Aelderic closed his eyes and could do nothing. His body was on fire. Heat was everywhere. Obviously this woman knew what she was doing and how to use her perfect and sensual body to get what he wanted... money or blood.

Lord Aelderic swallowed the lump in his throat and cleared it a couple of time to let the words pass though. "Lovely Leila... I still think we should wait. Let's see... I propose to you one thing. If in three days the messenger doesn't come with your parents or at least a message from them, we will get married right away. What do you think? Meanwhile, I'll call you darning for measures on the dress to wear and will go buy jewelry and all the things you need for the wedding. Then, that's plenty of time for Ardith to recover. Doctor finds her a little better and I have faith that the disease that afflicts her will be gone by that. I'm confident that the news of our wedding will ease her sad heart." Lord Aelderic took Leila's hands and tried to make her understand that it was better to wait.