I'm Sowwy...

They all stood in shock still trying to process what they are seeing, their oldest member who is always ruthless, sassy and bossing them around like they are kids.

Has a pacifier in his mouth, a stuffed Mario plush in his arms, and wearing a Ryanbear onesie crying and speaking like a child.

"Uhh, we'll leave you be for a while, when you wanna explain, then come downstairs" Jimin said as they all walked out, except for RM.

"Hey, are you okay?"

Jin just nodded his head before he crawled up from the floor and under his covers.

" Just go away... you never saw anything" Jin said quietly as he was about to turn the light off.

But right as he about to flick the switch, Namjoon grabbed his wrist. "Its okay, I know what's going on." Namjoon said to him quietly. As Jin heard that he felt like crying all over again.

"W-what? No you don't!" Jin blushed as Namjoon let go of his wrist and sat next to him on the bed.

"Yes I do, I know you're a little." He said letting go of Jin's wrist. Jin was shocked by his response.

"H-how did you know! P-pwease don't tell the others, they might hate Jinnie! Nu! I no wanna be hated!" Jin started sobbing and retreated back under the covers.

"No baby don't worry they won't hate you, and I will make sure of it. You don't have to tell them right now I won't make you, but you might want to do it soon. They already saw you in little space, and they deserve to know."

Namjoon's words gave him a bit of reassurance. He peeked out of the covers just enough for Namjoon to hear him.

"Reawwy? U no hate Jinnie?"
"Of course not baby, I love little Jinnie!"

Jin finally emerged from the covers and hugged him. "Tank you Joonie, I wuv u too" Jin said cutely which gave Namjoon an idea.

"Hey baby do you want me to be your caregiver?" He asked

Jin's eyes widened at his question

"YESH YESH I REAWWY WAN A CAREGIBER!" Jin almost yelled

"Okay, okay calm down kitten. Now are you ready to go talk to the others? He asked

Jin frowned and started playijng with his fingers " Will u com wif me Joonie?" He asked the younger member

"Of course baby, as long as that's okay with you." He responded while picking up the older and setting him on his feet.

He picked up the pacifier and wiped it off and put it in the little's mouth. "Okay let's go tell the others"

Jin responded with a nod as they headed downstairs.