Announcement!

I know I've been absent on wattpad for a bit. I'm sorry I've been busy with a bunch of stuff at home. But also.... With another story!

I saw that a lot of you guys liked my subtle little taekook i had in my prior chapters. And i had this idea that popped in my head one day and decided to make a story of it! It's unreleased still cause i wanna make sure that it's good and that people will actually like it.

The release date is still tbd. And I'm still going to continue with this book. But i may start releasing chapters of my new book because i am very excited about it. I am still writing some oneshots for this book and also little jin and yoongi. I won't end it soon because i like this book. But leave your opinions in the comments. Should i continue? Or start ending the Little Jin book?

I didn't wanna leave you guys in the dark or make it seem like i forgot or left this book. A lot has been going on in my life and i havent had the time to sit down and write like i used to. I noticed that I've lost a lot of readers.. But I'll still write for the few people i have if you guys like it still.

I'll leave you guys with the description of the new book. Cause im super excited and proud of it so far!

Hope you are all having a good day/night and are happy, eating, and resting well. Love you guysss~ ❤

P.S: Thank you guys so so much for 100k+ reads. I am so grateful for eveyone who still reads this book and votes and comments!