crush

Farkle Minkus

I watched as riley asked Leo to the prom. As creepy as it sounds they were in his room and I was looking through the crack in the door. Leo said yes and they hugged. "I can't wait, um what should I w-" his voice faded as I walked away from the room.

I felt some pain in me and I didn't know why. Maybe I had a little crush on Riley Matthews but I would rather see my brother happy than take away his date to the prom.

I walked into my room and sat on the bed not knowing what to do with myself.

Riley Matthews

prom day was here and I had picked my dress out days prior. I put it on and looked at myself in the mirror. It looked great and really complemented my tan complexion. It was long and silver with some sparkles to it. There was a slit up the left leg.

My hair was just straight compared to my natural hair.

I quickly grabbed my heels and put them on. I heard a knock at the door.

I walked to the living room and my mom was gushing over my look. I tuned her out and opened the door. There was leo in his black tux and sitting him his wheelchair.

"you look- wow." He managed to say.

"you look pretty good yourself." I smiled he slid a corsage on my hand.

Eventually we arrived at the prom and everything was super cute. It was all winter themed and I was super excited that I could be taking Leo to this.

"Is farkle coming?" I asked as we were walking in.

"yeah, with Lucas and zay." Leo replied. All eyes were looking at us. People weren't used to seeing a guy in a wheelchair.

"Want anything to drink?" I asked and he shook his head. He wheeled over to an open space by the wall and I followed.

"this might suck for you because, I can't dance... but even when I had mobility of my legs I wasn't a great dancer" he chuckled and I sat down in the chair beside him. "it won't suck, I'm just glad to be here with you-" I looked over at the doors and saw the three boys and maya. Maya ended up asking Lucas.

Zay quickly walked to a group of girls and Farkle. Well Farkle he just looked like an angel on earth.

"Farkle!" Leo called. I stood up and waved. Farkle walked over and smiled at a loss for words.

"You- um... look good." He tried his best to say his thoughts. I blushed.

"Riley since I can't dance, I want you to dance with Farkle." Leo said smiling. I looked at Farkle and saw that he also looks confused. "Id have a great time even just watching two of my favourite people together." The song changed to a slow song and more specifically perfect by ed sheeran. "Now go, please."

Farkle put his hand out and I held it. We walked to the middle of the dancing area. I put my arms around his neck and his hands rested on my waist.

Farkle Minkus

She was wearing exactly what I pictured. She looked perfect. "I think he's having a good time." Riley looked over at him talking to a bunch of girls.

"You jealous?" I smirked trying to poke fun at the fact I think she has a crush on my brother.

"no, why would i?" She looked genuinely confused. Maybe she doesn't like him that way?

"cause you have a crush on my brother." I whispered. She giggled.

"no I don't."

"Then why are you guys so close and why did you ask him to the prom instead of me?" I accidentally blurted it out in the heat of the moment.

"Farkle. I want Leo to get the best out of his life, and I want him to experience as much as he can. We're so close so that there is a genuine connection and not an awkward forced one..." she replied trying to be as quiet as she could.

"So you're not into my brother that way?" I asked.

"no." She chuckled again.

I wanted to do badly say: "then can I kiss you?" But I just left that in my head.

"cool." I smiled.