CHAPTER 10: Fake Girlfriend

*Knock Knock*

"Yes?" You couldn't possibly imagine what your parents could want. Millie had fallen asleep and they knew to communicate as little as possible when you had friends over.

"Honey," you heard your mom say through the wooden door, "Someone is here to see you."

You looked at the time on your phone and say the numbers 11:27. Who would visit someone at this hour?

Still, however, you managed to hop off your bed and slide into your slippers. When you opened your bedroom door, you saw your mother and then waiting patiently behind her, Wyatt.

"Don't be too long, okay?" Your mom was an innocent, but a nervous person. Wyatt reassured her, saying it would hopefully only take a few minutes, and she walked back to her room satisfied.

You stepped out of your room and shut the door, so you wouldn't disturb Millie. "What do you want?" You still heard some sniffling in your voice.

"My agent," he paused, "he wants us to date." He managed to laugh awkwardly.

You were appalled. "What?!" you yelled, but soon composed yourself for the people trying to sleep in your house. "What?" you repeated.

"Hear me out," Wyatt begged and continued to explain. "What happened at the mall was really great publicity for me and my agent loved it. He said that if I can make it seem like we are dating to the public, it will cause drama and that's what the fandom loves, no matter how much they deny it. This could be big for me, y/n. Please consider it."

You thought about Finn. You wanted more with him, not Wyatt. And this would be awful for any chance of the both of you getting together.

"I know how conflicted you must feel, but I'll explain it to Finn. I'll get him to understand. This will only last for a few months," Wyatt was pleading now.

You scoffed at the word "months." Finn would be thousands, nay millions, of miles away from you. "This literally sounds awful to me Wyatt!" just as you were about to turn to enter your room again, Wyatt pulled you back and pushed his lips against yours.

You were disgusted.

"Wyatt!" you shoved him into the bannister. You wiped your lips with your sleeve and demanded he left.

"Think about it," he said, walking down the stairs.

{Merry Christmas!!! I don't know what I want to happen anymore aaaahhh}