CHAPTER 22: Shutdown

{THANKS FOR OVER 200 READS I LOVE YOU GUYS!}

You felt the world crumbling around you. Good thing Millie was there for you.

"He's a fucking idiot!" she paced around your room, running her hands through her hands. Her frustration poured out of as her breath grew heavier. "I'm gonna give him a piece of my mind!" she declared, running to her phone on the nightstand.

You knew what she had in mind. Before she could grab it, you snatched it and held it up, away from Millie. "No!" you held your other hand in the other direction, in an attempt to hold her back. She huffed, "He doesn't do that to MY best friend and just get away with it!"

All of a sudden, your phone rang and Millie quickly answered the call. "Hey Noah! What can I do for ya?" she greeted him very cheerfully and played with her hair. "Why should she check instagram? Oh - OH. Okay bye!" she hung up the phone and tossed the phone to you. You quickly placed hers on the bed and opened instagram on yours. You immediately saw a post that made your heart break.

It was on Finn's account. It was of him and Iris. They were at some kind of 50s themed diner. As Iris sipped a strawberry milkshake, Finn was placing a kiss on her cheek. Tears involuntarily filled your eyes. You were physically hurting. Your mouth hung open, but you didn't know what to say.

While this was happening, Millie had written a strongly worded tweet about one Finn Wolfhard. She hadn't hit the upload button yet. "Should I?" she looked concerned at your sudden shutdown.

You looked up from the screen and nodded. "Yes." You slowly wrapped yourself in your blanket and buried your face into your pillow. You didn't know how long you were going to stay like that, but it felt like forever.

{I just got 100 on my bio test and i finished early so here i am sitting in my teacher's spinny chair writing fanfiction. it's a good day. btw check out my new preferences book thanks!}