CHAPTER 16: The Kiss

"What the fuck man?" Wyatt shoved Finn, knocking him to the ground. He'd just seen pictures from earlier that day. TMZ called the incident "Y/n's Knight in Shining Armor?" and there was a picture of Finn and you running away from the paparazzi together. You didn't know how to feel.

Finn stood up and got in Wyatt's face. "She was terrified, Wyatt, and you weren't there. Was I just supposed to leave her there, helpless?" he screamed. He ran his fingers through his messy hair and clenched his fists in anger.

The two continued to yell and push each other. You tried to pull them apart. Even Millie and the rest of the girls tried, but all of you were no use. The two were furious. They were nearly spitting in each others' faces.At first, the other boys from the two casts were watching, almost enjoying the argument. Just when Wyatt was going to throw a punch, however, Caleb stood up and yanked Finn backwards. No match for Caleb, Finn's thin frame was forced behind Caleb's brawny one. Caleb stopped Wyatt's fast-moving punch and twisted it. Wyatt yelped in pain.

"Stop acting like idiots, guys!" Caleb whined, still twisting Wyatt's arm.

"Alright - alright! Just let go!" Wyatt pleaded. Caleb let go and Wyatt grabbed his wrist and rubbed it. "Shit, man," you heard him mumble.

You were caught in the middle. You didn't know whether or not to walk towards Wyatt or Finn. You looked from one to the other.

Wyatt's hair was covering his face and he was examining his wrist. He grimaced and groaned in pain. You heard various curse words escape his mouth as he moved his wrist around.

Then there was Finn. He stood upright. He was completely fine. He wasn't hurt. He didn't necessarily need comfort from you. But he was just standing there, hands in his pants pockets, smiling at you. His eyes were crinkled up and his teeth sparkled. You almost felt forced to walk to him, so you did.

As you walked to Finn, you heard Wyatt scoff and watched as he walked to the kitchen. You didn't care enough, though.

"Are you okay?" you asked as you approached Finn. By now, everyone went to check on Wyatt's wrist.

"Better than I've ever been," he smiled and looked down at you. You couldn't help but blush.

You were still confused about your relationship

You were still confused about your relationship. It was never established and you just needed the confirmation.

Ten you began to ramble, "What are we, Finn? I'm just really confused and I honestly have no idea what's going on with Wyatt. I just need some clar-"

And he pushed his perfectly shaped lips against yours. They were soft, yet the kiss was passionate. His hands cupped your face as your lips continued to crash against each other. You felt a smile grow on his face as you continued to kiss.

You pulled away for a second, still trying to comprehend what was going on. You thought of everything that could be wrong. Did your breath smell? Were your lips dry?

Screw it, you thought and you pulled Finn back in.

{yayayayayay}