CHAPTER 12: Moving on

{Later that day...}

"You have nothing to lose, y/n!" Wyatt screamed.

Your head was going to explode. There were too many thoughts going through your head and you were feeling too many emotions.

"Finn won't forgive you! Why should you stay hung up on him? This might actually help you get over him! How could you still say no?" he continued to argue with you. His ears turned a ferocious shade of red and you could see smoke leaving them. He was pissed.

As much as you wanted to be with Finn, Wyatt was right. And at least he was there. Finn left to Canada without telling you. You may not like Wyatt the same, but you could learn to.

You could learn, you kept telling yourself.

Ashamed, you agreed. Wyatt's face glowed with excitement. He was pretty cute. Being his girlfriend might actually be easy.

 Being his girlfriend might actually be easy

-------

"Y/n!" Millie screeched. It made you regret picking up the phone. She was the best, but when she was worked up about something, she makes your ears bleed.

You replied softly with a calm "Yes, Millie?"

You heard her heavy breathing as she explained, "Tell me why Wyatt just went live to say that YOU TWO ARE DATING? When was this decided? And why Wyatt?" She sounded borderline disgusted.

Stuttering constantly, you explained the situation. It filled Millie with undeniable rage.

"Finn is coming back tomorrow, and how are either of them supposed to work together under this circumstance?" She was thinking logically. That had never occurred to you. Yet, you were so desperate to get over Finn that this seemed like your best option.

"They'll just have to manage."

{YIKES}