CHAPTER 13: Back

Everywhere you went, paparazzi and obsessed fans followed. They were inescapable. Especially when you went it with Wyatt for publicity.

For the first week of your "relationship," Wyatt picked you up from school everyday and constantly took you out. Whether it was frozen yogurt or bowling, he convinced you to go. As you spent more time with him, he became more likeable. He might not give you the same rush that Finn did (and still does, but you'll never admit it) but he was a really close friend now. However, hearing strangers chant "kiss" whenever you hang out takes a toll on your friendship. Sure, there was a peck here or there to please them, but you both felt insanely awkward.

 Sure, there was a peck here or there to please them, but you both felt insanely awkward

As the two of you were at the ice cream parlor, you were bombarded by excited fangirls. Paparazzi waited outside the clear glass doors of the building. The fangirls shoved various pictures to sign and phones to take picture with into your faces.

Recording your responses, the girls began to ask questions regarding the casts and you. You ignored most of them easily. The one that made you freeze was "How do you feel about Finn being back from Canada?"

He was back.

You weren't ever told. You couldn't help but let a grin escape. Soon, though, you remembered his face from the livestream. The look of hurt would forever be stuck in your mind. Would he even speak to you.

Seeing your conflicted expression, Wyatt took your hand and asked, "Are you okay?" You didn't respond. You simply looked off into space. He started to usher you out and through the crowds of teenagers and middle aged adults with flashing cameras. You felt like you were going to throw up.