Chapter 3

Giovanni's POV

"Wake up Bro " I heard a deep voice command me, it was my twin brother Giano. He was shaking me violently with a toothbrush in his mouth.

"What ?" I asked in a sleepy tone

"You have to go to school" he kept shaking me.

I got up and headed to the bathroom I didn't want to go to school, the craving for school was never really there.

This is the third school I've moved to in a year. With me being the black sheep of the family, the trouble kid and my brother being the saint and the good boy I could care less about school.

I was already in a juvenile detention center when I was 14 and now I have to pay my sentence in prison. I got an option whether to clean the cells of the prison or what they call community service and spend time on my studies or to go straight to jail.

I chose cleaning because at least I see the sun. I've been cleaning  for about four years now and this is my last year. I hate school, I just wanna paint but my parents won't allow that. They are not even my biological parents, I'm adopted, well we're adopted, our adopted parents say that our bio mom dropped us in front of their doorstep with a letter in Giano's hand and a necklace with a crocodile's tooth and my name carved in it.

I never understood why she abandoned us. I will never forgive her for that. I don't know her, and I was too young to remember her face. I doubt she even looked for us even if she did I'm glad she didn't find us because if she did I would slit her throat out.

Wherever she is I hope she is suffering.

I had a short night since I spent it with Lucinda, ever since the night where she found me at the skatepark, Lucinda and I have been going out, I'm waiting for the perfect time to ask her to be my girlfriend.

I would like to go to prom with her. She is an amazing girl, beautiful and smart. The first I've ever felt such a strong attraction for, I'm not sure what it is. School actually became better for me since she is there. I love protecting her and being around her, she is my only friend, I don't really mind because I have a short temper and have no patience at all but with Lucinda its different and I like that different.

We only have about two months or three and then the school year is over. I'm finding it so hard to ask her to be mine. I wonder if she will still be in my life after school, maybe she will dislike me because of my criminal record but I'm willing to take the risk.

Today is the day, I will ask her to be mine. YASS!

"Who you smiling with ? Get to school" my brother commanded me.

Just because he is smart and went to a private institution which helped him start his accounting career early means he can boss me around, oh hell no.

"Ugh....F*uck off" I said violently and pushed him away.

He stumbled upon his shoes and fell. I headed out carrying my backpack and skateboard, I kissed my mom on the cheek and took an apple on the table and headed out. I'm not one to eat breakfast at all its not my kind of meal.

I rode my skateboard to school like I do every morning since I started schooling here. I got off my board as I got closer to the stairs of the entrance to the school.

Dammit

I'm so nervous, I wanna ask Lucinda out but I don't know how to, I've never felt like this for any girl before.

"Hi!" I felt a warm hand covering my eyes.

"Hi" I already knew who it was, her hands are so soft, God, I'm nervous.

I slowly removed her hands from my eyes. I turned to face her beautiful face. Her hair was braided neatly and perfectly tied in a ponytail. Her chocolate brown eyes searching deep inside of me, I always block her out but the day she finally finds what she is searching for, I'll be ready.

I laced her hands with mine, and tried to speak.

" I wanna ask you something very important" I could feel my hands shaking through hers.

"I'm listening" she said through a smile.

"Giovanni!" I heard a loud voice shout my name

Dammit

People really know how to ruin moments. WTF does Steez want, I mean, he is Lucinda's best friend and we smoke together but that doesn't mean he can ruin my moment.

He slowly approached us, firstly he ruined my moment, now he is taking his time. F*ck this shit!

"Yeah" I didn't wanna be rude so I cut my tongue short, he was smiling when he noticed I was holding her hand. I quickly pulled away and put my hands on my skateboard.

"We should go today, Jah..?" I already knew what he was talking about.

"What are you two talking about?" Lucinda was looking curious and left out. She couldn't know, no, not now, she would dislike me and fear me. She would never trust me.

"Nothing" I had to lied.

She didn't believe me, I wouldn't believe myself If I was her two.

I wish this day would go by quickly, I have to spend my weekend at the prison. Doing community service.

Bullshit**

***

School was out and I was quickly heading home so I could go to the prison.

The whole day went by without asking Lucinda out. I'll do it after the weekend. Every time I tried to ask her put, someone disturbs. I eventually gave up and decided to try after the weekend.

I got home and quickly changed, the bus would be here soon, I guess I'm in trouble since I fought with one of the guys in prison. He really got on my nerves, kept bullying me so I hit him and cut him with a glass on his throat.

I was punished horribly I got three more weeks to clean the cells and they told me to undress and stand in a wide area and threw ice cold water on me, one of the guards hit me and called me a dirty criminal.

I'll get them, I'll get them all.

Ola, hope you enjoy, let me know what you think.

Omnivert

:)