Chapter 18

This one is for you GREfangirl

Thank you

Lucinda's POV

I have to go to Portugal was all that was going through my head. I can't go back to him, what if he still lives there, what if I bump into him , God why.

How will I explain what I did to him, he probably hates me. Why Portugal of all countries.

The whole night I kept thinking about him. I miss him so much but I can't face him. I'm not strong enough.

Where Is my mother when I need her the most.

A knock on the door frightened me. Small hands crept in followed by a face of a bear.

"Mama, can I sleep with you tonight, I had a bad dream" Voye spoke in her softest voice.

"Of course angel, tell me what your dream was about" I covered her with the blankets.

"It was about my papa" she hugged me tight

That was so strange, why would she dream of her father now of all times.

"Tell me more angel" I rubbed her fingers

"He didn't want me" she sniffed and I felt a tear land on my hand

"Oh angel, Shhhh, it's okay go to sleep now" I wiped her tears away.

______

Three days have already gone by and it was time to leave for Portugal, everything was neatly packed and sent to the firm's private airplane.

We were at the airport with Elixe, I was leaving her in charge of everything at home and explaining to her what to do and how to do it.

I trust that she will do a good job on taking care of the house, she is very careful and trustworthy.

"Mama, can we go now?" Voye pulled my hand with an impatient look on her face, she was so excited about going to Portugal.

I smiled and pulled her in for a hug "In a minute Angel", I kissed her forehead as her eyes grew bigger looking at the man walking towards us.

"Are you ready ?" Donavan asked me

"Yes, will you be accompanying us?" I hope not

"No, I have too much to do but we will come to inspect your work, we don't want any funny business, its the firm you're representing, not yourself" he looked at Voye and placed his hands in his pocket.

"Won't there be supervisors there for me ?" I pulled Voye closer

"Yes there will but we will still come just to make sure, don't forget you're under me, Ms Perez" he came closer and gave me a smile.

"Have a safe trip" he patted Voye's head and turned on his heel and walked towards his black Mercedes. I watched him drive away.

"I don't like him mama" Voye tightened her arms around me.

"Go say bye to Elixe before the plane leaves" I sighed heavily giving her a weak smile.

She left of skipping until she got to Elixe.

Oh God please help me, I don't want to find Giovanni there in Lisboa , what will I do if he recognizes me, and his daughter.

How will I answer all of his questions?
How will I explain it to him?
How will I explain to Voye about her father?

Oh my! I hope he is no longer there, I don't want to see him EVER!

I'm better of like this

"Ma'am, we're about to take lift off" one of the flight attendants told me

I nodded obediently and followed her into the plane. I looked back for one last time and waved at Elixe, 4 years is a long time. Its a good thing I visited my mother's grave and put in some flowers for her. Her grave was the closest thing I had of her now its far.

I told Elixe that she should visit whenever she can and put some new flowers.

I stepped into the plane to find Voye next to my seat. I sat down quietly and hugged Voye.

She is my everything, all that I have, she is my life.

What if Giovanni decides to take her from me.

No

I would never let that happen.

"Mama, your hug is too tight" she pulled my hand away.

"Oh sorry angel" I released her immediately, I guess I was so caught up in my thoughts that I didn't know I was hugging her too tight.

________

And the plane took lift off

______

Stay tuned to find out what happened in Portugal, I'm so excited.

Thank you guys for all the support and reads honestly I appreciate it.

I'm so sorry if I take long to update its just I'm caught up with a lot of things. I'll try my best to updated sooner just because I appreciate you amazing people.

:)

Omnivert