Chapter 36

Giovanni's POV

Well doesn't she have  balls, I like a tough woman and she is making it harder for me not to love her by each passing day.

I tossed the newspaper to the side of my table taking one last glance at the headline

Architect has a grand opening of her restaurant
-Tomorrow Night

It read at the top in bold letters, what a perfect opportunity for me to pop by. She cant slander me like she usually does in public so I'll show up with my idiot of a brother who was to have of arrived an hour ago.

I really don't know how all this is gonna turn out, I'm finding it hard to find my inner peace, I can't control my anger no more and if Giano fucks up again I'm getting plastic surgery and changing my whole entire face.

On a serious note.

The doorbell rang and I could feel my twin intuition saying its him. I was down at my office at last end of the hallway and house, I don't wanna see him right now.

I told the help to tell him I'm busy so I can avoid him I really am not in the mood to see him honestly he looks like me so I don't need to his face and act like I missed him. Honestly I'm just doing this for Lucinda, if she thinks its what's best the so be it, its about time we know the truth.

I heard footsteps going up to the stairs and voices and giggles, is that fool really flirting with the help, gosh he has no scruples am I right.

***

"Hey" a familiar voice said behind me.

I put down the butter knife with peanut butter roughly on it down and turned around to see him.

"Hi man" I said quickly then turned back to the counter to reach for the bread and continue to make my peanut butter sandwich.

I heard his footsteps nearing my presence but I didn't turn.

"Its nice to see you again, I mean after all these years and yesterday they told me you were busy so-" he stopped to face me when I cut him off

"Yeah whatever mahn, lunch is in the dinning room, ask one of the maids to join you for breakfast or something I'm busy " I told him harshly and shrugged it off.

I watched him as he slowly placed his hand behind his neck and glanced around.

I took my plate of peanut butter blob and walked past him when he grabbed my arm.

My reflexes were so quick I almost punched him but controlled myself.

"About Lucinda" his grip on me loosened

"Get ready by 7 pm, your clothes will arrive at 6" I didn't turn to see him but I can feel he is annoyed with me.

I walked straight to the living room and grabbed the TV remote from the counter. I turned the TV on and began flipping from channel to channel.

"Uhm why are there two of you here ?" I heard a squeaky feminine voice say.

I turned my neck to face Rose who was looking like a blonde right now with one hand on her hip and and a stupid look on her face pointing at the kitchen with her manicured nails that were paid for with my money.

"Oh Rose, not only are you annoying but oblivious as well" I sighed and left her looking insulted before I faced the TV to watch another episode of Ridiculousness.