Chapter 29

Lucinda's POV

How dare he tell me shit straight from the toilet

Demanding for his child like he carried her for 9 long months or like he had pushed her out straight from his belly.

He had the courage to threaten me about taking me to court for my child. What a bitch

If he wants war I'll give him war

But what bothered me the most was that he was so calm and collected. He knew where I was and he came prepared. He had it all planned but how could he not feel anything after so many years.

He looked so handsome, still well build and so body formed. When he held me I was in heaven he created sensations I could feel all the memories coming back to me.

He didn't even flinch about seeing me, he was so cold hearted, how dare he demand like that.

I looked at the piece of paper where he wrote his address. He is so rude

How could I have fallen in love with that morito.

I hate him now, why did he have to come now of all the days , no why did they move me all the way from Africa straight to my past.

This is why I left because I don't want any of this.

Forty eight hours to bring him his child or its court, wow and he thinks I'll take her to him. Does he think that threat will make me shiver ?

He'll wait and wait, I won't give him the pleasure of seeing my child.

I can't believe this, he is getting me so worked up, and how did I end up being the one to carry out the plans for the art gallery HIS art gallery.

Damn it

I hate my life right now.

What if that bastard comes to my house, what if he tells my daughter he is her father, what will I say, how will I explain it all to her.

Oh my!

I paced in my office back and forth getting frustrated by every little thought. Why did my past have to catch up with me now.

What do I do , and how in the world did he find me.?

Should I take Voye to him, I looked at the piece of paper where he had written his address.

What if he takes me to court ? But he can't because he is not the father, but what if-

Okay enough with 'what if' I'm done stressing, I need to make a decision.

If I don't take Voye to him, he will take me to court but if I do then he won't.

I don't want to confuse my child, I don't want her to be in the middle of a court and seeing or being exposed to such harsh environments.

But I don't want him to think I'm scared of him by taking Voye straight to him. He will see me as weak and he will think I cower to every word he says.

But I really wanna see him again.

No, no, no, no. I won't move a muscle.

If he wants his daughter, let him come and get her.

***

Hi

So what do you think Gio will do, do you think Luci will change her mind and take Voye to him ?

Wanna find out ?

Stay tinned

And let me know what you think

Omnivert