Chapter 14

Giano's POV

"Sweetie are you okay , did they hurt you, are you in pain, are you full, oh my God, my baby what did they do to you" was all I could here my mom shouting, touching my brother up and down, squeezing his arm. I was watching them from the top of the staircase, I was on my way to see Lucinda then I got that wonderful surprise that my brother's back.

Wooow!!

I'm so happy...not..

I don't mean to sound cruel or anything but now I'm officially dead, say Goodbye to Giano Flavio Martinez. Because when Gio finds out I wrote his exam for him and attended his graduation yesterday he is gonna kill me but in a grateful kind of 'thanks for being there for me bro' kind of way. But the minute he finds out I was having relations with his girl, which will be soon I know, he will MURDER me.

I headed down the stairs, he looked at me with a smile and his hands and arms spread out for a man hug. My anger was killing me, I just bumped his shoulder and forced a smile.

My mom and dad including Gio looked at me strangely.

"Sweetie, that is rude" my mom held my arm

"Yeah mahn aren't you happy to see me ?" Gio furrowed his eyebrows and clenched a jaw.

"Yeah, welcome back" I forced out those three words and headed out, slamming the door.

Considering its very early, Lucinda was seated outside their house on the staircase mear the porch, she was wearing winter boots and a winze with the arms folded around her waist exposing the sports bra she was wearing underneath, her hair a little messy and some glasses on her  face. She was busy reading a book. She looked more beautiful than I ever remember.

I walked up to her, this might be the last time I see her, oh who am I kidding, this is the last I'll get to hold her, touch her, smell her and kiss her. As soon as I got closer to her I began kissing her, she responded immediately and I rapped her legs around my waist, I was feeling her curves and butt.

"Hi" she breathed heavily
"Hey" my voice was shaking

We continued kissing for like 5 minutes then we went inside their house.

"Last night was amazing, you left so early with a note beside my bed, I didn't think you'd come back today" she said while playing with my hair

That means Gio was released last night but came over to see her and spent the night with her. That means he made love to her.

Dammit!

I should of been the first, not him.

"Sorry, babe, I just missed you and what we did last night", I never thought such words would escape my mouth.

All she did was smile. I kissed her lips then behind her ear then her neck. I could feel the hardening in my pants. Her hands wondered around my body.

I knew this was it, this was the day I made love to my brothers girlfriend and I didn't regret it.

____

Lucinda's POV

I rolled out of bed feeling so nauseous, I haven't been well for the past two weeks, I've been vomiting, moody, and eating a lot but throwing up all that I ate. My mom was worried and yesterday mentioned that I might be pregnant. I was so scared , the thought of a baby at this age scares me, my whole life would be ruined, so I decided to go to the pharmacy today to get a home pregnancy test. I got it and peed on it. I was so anxious I closed my eyes not wanting to see the results, I opened one eye and the biggest shock of my life hit me, I was pregnant.

Shit!

How,???? Gio and I used protection, or didn't we, cause the last time I didn't make sure if he had any protection on.

I'm dead, my whole life is ruined, no more college, no more being a teen, I'm gonna be fat and have a big belly, I'll wake up to the cry of a baby, I have to start changing diapers, I'm gonna be a mom.

Shit!

How will I tell my mom she is a grandma, worst of all how will I tell Giovanni, what if he doesn't want the baby, then what am I gonna do?

Why oh God why now? My whole life was planned, I should of never slept with him. The second time was even different its like it wasn't even him.

I heard a knock on the door. It must be my mom, how will I explain all this, I threw all the evidence away in the bin.

The door flew open and hit me, I hit my head on the sink and fell to the ground.

Hey, hope you enjoy, let me know.
Thanks
Omnivert