Chapter 10

********************************
Guys quick authors note. Omg I never thought I would ever call myself an author, feels good.

So let's get down to business, this chapter is my favourite, I love it and you'll love it too, hopefully, enjoy thanks a lot my little bookworm babies, mommy loves you :)
God I'm weird!!
********************************

Giovanni's POV

Prom night--

I'm so bloody nervous, its prom night and I have to go and pick up Lucinda, what in heavens name am I gonna do or get away with if I'm sweating like this.

I kept pacing back and forth in my room trying to keep myself calm. Never in my life has a girl made me this nervous.

Well, by the way I'm dressed, I should be the one making her nervous. Not to brag or anything but my hair is neatly braided in three braids at the top and tightly tied into a man bun, Yuuup man bun is an actual bun, for men of course. My nosering adjusted perfectly and makes me look expensive, my black tuxedo and white bowtie properly and firmly fixed on my body.

I was ready to go, except where's my leading lady, my beautiful Lucinda ? Oh wait I'm too nervous and busy wondering around my room to actually get the keys to the Jeep Wrangler and pick her up.

Shit! Just kill me.

"Why are you busy pacing around ? " my brother mocked me, "get your ass in the car and go pick Lucinda up " he hand signalled me pointing at the door. I was just about to exit until I turned to face him

"How do you know her name " I gave him a death glare.

"You talk about her a lot...can we not talk about this you'll be late and she will be angry at you." He forced a smile.

I nodded my head and headed for the door. I didn't have time for this.

I drove to Lucinda's house and I almost got lost so after a few wrong turns I finally found her house. I stepped out of the car nervously leaving the steering wheel wet from my sweat.

Ding Dong'

The door swung open and I saw a beautiful middle aged woman stand in front of the door. I'm guessing that's her mom.

"Yes?" Her voice was warm and a smile plastered on her face.

"Good evening ma'am, am I at the residence of Mrs. Patricia Junias ?" I swallowed a big gulp in my throat.

"I like you already, come in sweety, Luci will be down in a minute" she gave me an assuring smile and gestured me to get in side. I followed her command.

For a second there I thought I was at the wrong house.

Their house was wonderful so homy and big for two people.

There were portraits and pictures everywhere with lovely glass decorations. I saw a glass chess board on the table. They must really like chess. I kept looking around their house with a lightning chandelier dangling above my head, I moved away cos it looked like it was gonna fall on my head and I didn't want anything to ruin this night. Not even a chandelier.