Chapter 40

Giovanni's POV

I walked into the dark room fists clenched and teeth grounded to the last bits out of anger as I came to face my brother's body lingering on the chair he was tied on. He looked so pathetic with that sac on his head but he is gonna look worse than this after I'm done with him, I'll mess him up so bad that not even his little doctor will be able to stitch him back to his normal self.

How does he do something like that and think he will get away with it, and worst of all he decides to take his little doctor out and drive her around in my car my damn car bought with my own damned money, he has no morals, after doing their dirty work he decides to try and sleep with her at her house. Shameless!

Damn idiot thinks he is sleek huh, probably didn't think I'd send my men to get his dirty little ass. I took a bucket of water and splashed it on his face I watched him as he woke up in terror, his head moving around like a lost centipede, his body lightly shivering as I snapped my fingers and one of my men removed the sac from his head.

His eyes locked on mine, while blood mixed with water dripped to the cold tiled floor, my men didn't beat him up that bad, I wanted him left in a good state of mind so he could feel everything I do to him little by little. I want to hear him scream and beg me to stop, but all I'll do is just laugh, I'll laugh at his pain, his downfall, his torture and worst of all his life, but I won't kill him, I'm not stupid enough to kill him no. I'll just make him remember that no one messes with what I love. If he thought I was cruel before then he doesn't know me now.

"Why'd you bring me here Gio ?" He questioned like he had authority

"Why'd you do it Giano?" I answered his question with a question

"Do what ?" He asked stupidly

"You know what you and your little doctor agreed on" I smirked

"We did nothing" how dare he

"Oh really cause she already admitted to everything you two did, the amount you paid her and how she did it, she sold you out mahn, you were never lucky when it came to women" I began walking around him in circles

"How'd you find out " he turned his head to the side

I planted my hands on his shoulders from behind and gave them a rough squeeze as I spoke "Oh my dear brother, I know everything"

I watched him as he spat some blood out. His eyes widened when he saw Rapha bring a cart filled with my favourite torturing tools.

My eyes lit up with excitement as I walked over to the cart looking at the tempting objects, what do I start with first, the scissor, or the blade or the tazer.

"What are you gonna do to me ?" He shouted from behind me

"What you did to me " I didn't turn to face him as I kept my eyes on my toys

"Which is ?" He is asking a lot of questions

"Make you suffer " I turned to face him with a joker smile plastered on my face.

He better than anyone knows how insane I am. I walked closer to him as I pulled him down by his hair and gazed him straight in the eyes. His eyes only had fear and blood at the end.

"You're doing all this because of a woman ?" He managed to say " A woman who has torn us a part, she is nothing but a slut who slept with her boyfriends twin brother " he finally said as I pulled his hair further downwards

"Well if she was a slut then you didn't have any reason to manipulate the results now did you ?" I spoke through gritted teeth

He didn't say anymore further as I  pulled my body away from him, folding my sleeves neatly, I hate blood getting on my clothes, its so hard to get it off.